Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destination Westport

Options
  • 17-06-2014 4:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I am heading to Westport from Derry via bus. If I am reading things right I have to change in Charlestown.

I will be on Bus Eireann number 64 from here to C'town and I think it's 440 from C'town to W'port. Just wondering if the 440 is also a Bus Eireann service or an internal one? Means I could get one ticket for both parts.

Also what sort of distance is it from where the 64 will leave me in C'town to where I have to get the bus for W'port?

Many Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

You get the Westport bus at the bus stop across the streeet from the let down point from Derry. Both stops within sight of each other.

If you have to wait Murrays' Pub or Broadway restaurant are convenient

• Registered Users Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

Many thanks nuac!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭Geog1234

On the ticketing side of things a through ticket from Derry to Westport is available: €30.00 : Adult Single, €50.00 : Adult Return (valid for return any day for up to a month). Student & family tickets also available. Hope this helps.

Advertisement