Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCU VS MAYNOOTH

Options
  • 17-06-2014 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

hi all i just wondering what the international development course is like in maynooth as I will probably have to choose between international development in maynooth or international relations in DCU.Has anyone done one of these courses and if so what did yee make of it :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

hi all i just wondering what the international development course is like in maynooth as I will probably have to choose between international development in maynooth or international relations in DCU.Has anyone done one of these courses and if so what did yee make of it :)
    The vast majority of the users in this forum are sitting their LC right now, or maybe sitting it next year.

You might be lucky enough that someone who has done either course will happen to pop in, but it's unlikely.

You would probably improve your chances greatly by asking for opinions in the DCU and the NUIM forums. ;)

Advertisement