Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

suncream for kids with sensitive skin

Options
  • 17-06-2014 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi every year I find that my son 6 gets a red rash around his mouth from suncreams. Has anyone had the same problem and found a suncream that you would recommend. ..thanks (niviea and banana boat already tried)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

Boots own brand and la roche posay are what worked for us.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 hiphopboy

Moonbeam wrote: »

Thanks that is a great help will head to boots and try them out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

piz buin allergy - they have an ordinary one so make sure it says allergy on it, make sure not near the eyes though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭Sweet_pea

Green people baby/kids, the no scent one is only £10 on Amazon atm. It's the only one I would use on my baby

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

La Roche posay or ambre solaire kids sensitive good here and very probed to rashes!
    I heard boots one doesn't have the best SPF quality

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Moonbeam wrote: »

I got boots baby one today, they are half price at the mo! Also looked in superdrug they are doing some half price and I think I saw an amborie solaire kids sensitive one and also a banana boat kids sensitive one half price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

I use the Jason range from the health shop. My youngest has very sensitive skin and this range has no parabens or sodium laureth sulfate, which can be a huge irritant. It comes up to factor 45 and is waterproof up to 80 mins and smells lovely.. Its not any dearer than the others too.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1 fabjackie

hiphopboy wrote: »
    Hi every year I find that my son 6 gets a red rash around his mouth from suncreams. Has anyone had the same problem and found a suncream that you would recommend. ..thanks (niviea and banana boat already tried)

I find nivea very good for sensitive skin try it

Advertisement