Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lykke Li Vicar Street 16/11/2014

Options
  • 17-06-2014 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭

Lykke Li makes a welcome return to Dublin on Sunday November 16.She is playing vicar Street.
    Tickets are a very expensive €40 plus booking fee. On sale Friday morning

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,069 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

Rather expensive indeed and right before my exams.

Still, very interesting, I think I'm gonna go.

• Registered Users Posts: 831 ✭✭✭CFC007

Any chance of a Saturday night been announced after the Sunday sells out?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭Sideshow Mark

CFC007 wrote: »
    Any chance of a Saturday night been announced after the Sunday sells out?

Un-likely.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Harmonic are usually decent enough on prices for their gigs so surprised to see how much they're charging for this, she must be demanding a hefty enough fee.

Edit: £22.50 in Manchester, so basically we're paying an extra tenner here, not good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Anything in Vicar St. is a plus though, fabulous little venue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

Her London tickets are expensive as well at £32. Presales are available through her mailing list if you want to avoid the rush on Friday morning

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

one month to this gig, looking forward to seeing her again, she was great in tripod a few years ago.Does anyone know who the support act is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

Eliot Sumner is the support act and she is due to play from 8pm to 8:30 so lykke Li should be on stage at 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 10,323 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Disproportionately expensive.

Advertisement