Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Mobile - Complaint

Options
  • 17-06-2014 6:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

Hey guys, I made an official complaint over incorrect information on a call to three, I have made a compalint in which they still havent even acknowledged the problem.

Basically they told me over the phone I could downgrade my package, went through all my options and was told that it would take effect on my next billing cycle. Nothing happened so I sent back the customer satisfaction form saying I wasn't happy with the service and the wrong information. They called to try clear it up but to no avail.

Where do I stand here? Is comreg the next step? WOuld they have to honour the agreement?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭fivesixtwo

Bit of a problem there Id say , Customer care on the other side of the world and their command of the English language is poor to say the least .

We had issues with them ,with the "National Broadband Scheme "

It is very diffficult to even get any satisfaction from them .

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Any official complaint should be made via a registered letter to HQ. Once you have done that, then you should contact Comreg.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭oscillating wildely

The only way to deal with 3 is to call into one of their outlets. I have gone down calling them and being transferred to India and needed therapy when I was finished as they have absolutely no idea of what they are talking about nor the products that 3 sell.

I would also always check your bill if you are on bill pay as nearly every bill I get involves an overcharge where I am the 3 network but they claim I am roaming particularly when I go across the water.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 bobbymoore1

I actually kept on at them as it wasn't acceptable. Got a call from a different department and they said they would honour the agreement. Obviously they listened to the call and knew I had a case. I'm still annoyed at how long it took and how many phone calls it took to get sorted. Certainly wouldnt be renewing with them in a hurry.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,192 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Sorry for piggybacking on this thread but does anybody know the postal address for Three? I want to cancel my contract and need to give 30 days notice in writing but can find no address for the anywhere??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 546 ✭✭✭sebcity

Hutchison 3G Ireland Limited. 3rd Floor, 1 Clarendon Row, Dublin 2, Ireland.

sebcity wrote: »
    Hutchison 3G Ireland Limited. 3rd Floor, 1 Clarendon Row, Dublin 2, Ireland.

That's great, thanks for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Sorry for piggybacking on this thread but does anybody know the postal address for Three? I want to cancel my contract and need to give 30 days notice in writing but can find no address for the anywhere??

Just be careful because its not unknown for three to ignore requests by post until their retentions team has called you and tried to make you stay so you are just as well calling them to cancel and get that all out of the way in one go.

my3cents wrote: »
    Just be careful because its not unknown for three to ignore requests by post until their retentions team has called you and tried to make you stay so you are just as well calling them to cancel and get that all out of the way in one go.

Thanks for that tip. I'd better ring them so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭billie1b

Thanks for that tip. I'd better ring them so.

Send your written letter by registered post too, you get a time, date and name of the person who signed for it, just incase three say 'we never received it'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 rep man

three are a disaster to deal with, I wish you the very best with them, hopefully by post they're more efficient than by phone, absolutely the worlds worst and I thank my stars that I left them.

thanks. i had a mobile broadband contract year but got little to no use from it as i had virtually no coverage.
    i have a feeling that ending the contract is going to wind up in a battle.,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

always record all calls made to three, it seems a transcript of a call sent to their head office is the only way to get satisfaction.

can't imagine how they how to keep their o2 customers with this level of 'service'.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

They are a -<SNIP>, was a customer for 6 years spent a fortune and they treated me like <SNIP> recently, worse mobile provider in Ireland if not the world. I reckon a class action against the <SNIP> is due?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,309 ✭✭✭former legend

They are a -<SNIP>, was a customer for 6 years spent a fortune and they treated me like <SNIP> recently, worse mobile provider in Ireland if not the world. I reckon a class action against the <SNIP> is due?

Wonderful post. A class action because they're <SNIP>? Where do I sign up?

The "worse" mobile phone provider in Ireland/The World kept your business for six years. Something doesn't stack up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,104 ✭✭✭Technocentral

Wonderful post. A class action because they're <SNIP> Where do I sign up?

The "worse" mobile phone provider in Ireland/The World kept your business for six years. Something doesn't stack up there.

You working there long mate? I note from your previous posts that you you usually take the side of big corporations, fair play to you and your Judas buddies!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@Technocentral Accusing someone of working for the company is a tired argument on this forum.

As the original consumer issue has passed, and you are not offering anything new to this thread, I am closing it.

If the OP wants to thread reopened to continue discussion on his CI, then please PM me or another moderator.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement