Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Manorcunningham properties as well as the area in general

Options
  • 17-06-2014 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, I am thinking of buying a property in Manorcunningham as the houses there seems to be reasonably priced. Would anyone give an advice please about the area? I was wondering why some of the houses in Ard Caoin are priced that low? i.e. 40-45k for a four bed semi. Also I read that there were several burglaries happened in the past so I'm kinda worried. Appreciate any repy. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Redbull45

Hi, I actually live in this estate. The houses you are talking about were flooded during the really bad snow a few years ago and absent landlords handed them back to the bank. Really nice estate mostly owner occupiers, no real hassles here houses in estate never had a break in, this seemed to be in more rural areas. Mostly young couples with young children. Green areas well maintained by all living in the estate, small contribution for year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gwenken

Hi RedBull45, thank you so so much for your reply. We are in the process of buying one of the houses there. I've been in the estate for the past few days and love the serenity about the place. Love the green area too. Hopefully i wont be paying much in repairing the whole thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Redbull45

No problem, hope it all goes well for you.

Advertisement