Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clearance

Options
  • 17-06-2014 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just wondering how much clearance to leave between the scope and barrel. My new set up is almost ready to go but there's only about 1.5 mm clearance. It looks sound until I put the flip covers on and then it rubbing the barrel. I don't mind shaving a bit off the bottom of the cover but is this enough clearance between the metal? Thanks lads
    LR

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭deerhunter1

Longranger wrote: »
    Hi all, just wondering how much clearance to leave between the scope and barrel. My new set up is almost ready to go but there's only about 1.5 mm clearance. It looks sound until I put the flip covers on and then it rubbing the barrel. I don't mind shaving a bit off the bottom of the cover but is this enough clearance between the metal? Thanks lads
    LR

It is,or should be,I had to do the same thing,no issues

Advertisement