Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android game testers Needed!

Options
  • 17-06-2014 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hey Guys,

I would really appreciate your help. I am developing an android game which I will need Beta testers for very soon. It would mean a lot if any gamers out there could help. In return, you're name will be listed in credits and you'll get special in game rewards.

Just shoot me a personal message or e-mail me at sillanstudios[at]gmail.com with your name and maybe a bit about yourself and what games you like to play (replace the [at] with the @ sign. It would be preferable to have a gmail email address but don't worry if you don't.

You can checkout a game I've already developed by searching "Recineration" on Google Play or search it on Youtube for gameplay videos.

Thanks Guys,
    I'd appreciate your expertise,

Johnny.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭Jimmyie

what's the game about?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 JohnnyWDev

Unfortunately I won't be able to say exactly what it's about at the time being.The game is a 3D Hamster ball racing/action game and a bit cartoony in graphics style. It's sort of a 3rd person view game except on a hamster ball. It will be released for Android and windows phone and maybe IOS. Thanks!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,547 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Sure send me details I'll do what I can :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

if you want someone to look at it on winpho, let me know.
    i can also put some small time into an android app if you want.

also, there is the games dev and editing forum where you might get more input too

• Registered Users Posts: 8 JohnnyWDev

Cool, thanks Folan. I'd definitely appreciate that. I'll take a look at that forum

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭dizzymenace

hi johnny, i just sent you an email at your gmail about my details etc. i'd love to help you out,

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Gallagher2014

I can do it. How much you budget ?

Advertisement