Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Two readers told me 2 different things

Options
  • 17-06-2014 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Ever have 2 readers tell you two different things?

I went to the first in December. She was AMAZING about my current love life and also correctly predicted I would change job (at the time, I found this hard to believe but it came true). However, she also predicted I would meet a lovely man in the next 5 months which never happened.

I went to the second reader 2 weeks ago. He was quite good about my personality but not great about my family. He predicted I will meet my husband in early 2015 and will have a happy life with him. Obviously I'd love this to be true but I've lost faith.

Both of these readers came highly recommended on this and other forums.
    Sceptics, if you're going to berate me, or the practice of fortune telling, please don't bother.

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Without seeing a transcript of what was said (impossible I know) its hard to say much about what you were told.

But no matter how good the reader, you decide your own future, so any predictions are only ever best guesses of something likely to happen. Its never set in stone, you change it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

What are you looking for regarding feedback. Perhaps you could be more thorough in detail the reading you got from both fortune telling and what thing came true. How was the overall experience of both.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 194 ✭✭D.Campbell

Magenta wrote: »
    Hi,
    Ever have 2 readers tell you two different things?

I went to the first in December. She was AMAZING about my current love life and also correctly predicted I would change job (at the time, I found this hard to believe but it came true). However, she also predicted I would meet a lovely man in the next 5 months which never happened.

I went to the second reader 2 weeks ago. He was quite good about my personality but not great about my family. He predicted I will meet my husband in early 2015 and will have a happy life with him. Obviously I'd love this to be true but I've lost faith.

Both of these readers came highly recommended on this and other forums.
    Sceptics, if you're going to berate me, or the practice of fortune telling, please don't bother.
    You went to the first reader 7 months ago and she said you would meet Mr Right in 5 months shes only two months out so far, I would say give it a chance timing is always out from my experience and some more than others . Also you are dwelling on it therefore giving it energy so just let go and enjoy life and before you know it he will be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

I don't want to say who the readers were right now but both are highly recommended on this forum. The second is meant to be uncanny with some people, can give names of relatives etc but he didn't do that with me. Long term outlook they both gave me was the same but I don't see how one predicts me to meet someone in spring 2014 and the other almost a year later :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

Heya Magenta.

When FT give readings about the future.. they are going on mainly psychic energy that is read from a sitters aura.. we all have many lessons to learn and whilst there are certain definites that we choose before we are born, but there are some things that are possibilities and as well we can change our destiny and will at any time.. FT give you possibilities usually based on your current path.. they both said you would meet someone.. so at least you are going to.. not in your time though.. so give up the control, get acceptance and get on with your life. When you work on yourself and love yourself you will attract a partner to you.. be what you want to attract.

I see fortune telling as like a tree.. they are many branches.. go to many different fortune tellers and they will eventually all give you info relating to each branch.. The big thick branches are the most likely to happen.. where there is commonality.. then you got better chances of that happening.. you are going to find love.. so ur getting what you want.. so rejoice instead of complaining.. :o) I had been to a ft before and she said I can see no love for the next while/years..she was right.. I was too busy nursing a broken heart and subconsciously didn't want it..was annoyed at the time.. ive since learned tho ... :o)

• Advertisement
Advertisement