Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom emobile bastards

Options
  • 17-06-2014 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I bought a phone from eircom and signed up for a 24e a month plan a few weeks ago.. The contract says 'unlimited texts and calls and 5g of data'. On Monday my phone wouldn't call or text and my data wouldn't switch on so I called emobile and asked for my bill and he said €109 .. I was shocked! I asked him to send me this bill because I couldn't believe it and he said he can't send the bill and that it's all done over the phone and in store so I went into the store and he told me I have two sims with them? I have no idea what they're ****ting on about so I got on to my bank to cancel the direct debit and my bank told me I have none with eircom and to watch out for that because all eircom want there is to take my money as a transaction each month because apparently so many people have had trouble with eircom over the years resulting in thousands of people canceling their direct debit with them. So, I cleared my current account into savings and opened a brand new account and bought a meteor pay as you go sim. The man in eircom today wouldn't even give me a copy of my bill because 'the printer was broken' I just know that's a lie. He doesn't want me to have documents like my contract and first bill to compare in court. Stay away from eircom!!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 424 Verified rep eMobile: Tony

Hi jennieRmolloy
    If you pm us with your details we can certainly help you with this. Our apologies that you were not provided with your bill when you requested it. This can and should have been provided by post or by email and the printer should not have been an issue. It certainly is not in any companies interest to have issues with their direct debit process and though there were some issues earlier in the year with new SEPA payment process I can confirm that our direct debit process works as per best practice and business guidelines. I am surprised that anyone working within a bank should have said this.
    I will make sure your case and all details are fully investigated and our apologies for the lack of support received in this case.
    I hope you can PM me your details and allow us to follow up on this matter for you.
    Regards
    Tony

Advertisement