Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

******** course- any good? Current students, did you do it?

Options
  • 17-06-2014 10:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi guys, look at the platinum option. Think I have another person on board for the group deal, hopefully! Just wondering, have any of you purchased it yet? What did you think? Or has anybody currently studying medicine done it? Did it help you? A current student did tell me that 90% of their class had done it. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭RB94

I did one of the later seminars last year, about 2 months before the HPAT. I would advise anyone that wants to do well to go to an early one, spend time going through all the online material you get with the package. I found the bank of questions more useful than the seminar but it was still worth going to.

If I was to do the HPAT again, I would learn the emotional vocabulary for section 2 very well. I did poorly enough in that section but the others brought me up. I would also start my preparation a bit earlier; there really is a lot to go through with the online resources they give you. And yes, most people in my class did the this course, or at least a similar prep. course.

Advertisement