Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

14/15 PL dates

Options
  • 18-06-2014 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭

This is the first time in a long time I've sat and looked at the dates and said to myself where is the hard run of games?

Don't think I could have picked a better combination of games to be honest! All the tough teams split up bar Arsenal/Liverpool back to back.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/matches/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭slegs

Yea, good spread there. Don't really fancy Goodison on last day if we need 3 points but you cant have perfection I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭same ol sh1te

West Ham opener, win that and Poch will be an instant hero

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Think I might make my first pilgrimage of the season to QPR (H) second weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Our first two league home games against QPR and Liverpool will not take place on a Saturday due to the Europa League.

If we get through the one qualifying round then league home games against West Brom, Southampton, Newcastle, Stoke and Everton and the away league game at Swansea will not take place on a Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Fairly well spread out alright,no cluster of big games at any stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Never understood the fuss over the fixture list. All adds up to the same thing.

If anything it's best to play all our hard games first, cos it gets them outta the way and it brings our performance level up to max from the off. And even if we do badly in them we have a good chance of a winning streak for the rest of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭slegs

Ormus wrote: »
    Never understood the fuss over the fixture list. All adds up to the same thing.

If anything it's best to play all our hard games first, cos it gets them outta the way and it brings our performance level up to max from the off. And even if we do badly in them we have a good chance of a winning streak for the rest of the season.

Having 4 easy games to finish is always better than 4 hard ones if you need the points - but your general point holds over a 38 game season.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Lose a few big games in a row morale drops. Always good to have hard games spread out.

Advertisement