Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy 99 in/around Smithfield

Options
  • 18-06-2014 9:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where its possible to buy a 99 around Smithfield. Iv tried Fresh, Spar (Corner of Blackhall Place and the Quay) and Centra (towards Stoneybatter) to no avail.

Sick of buying cornettos and I want the real deal this lunchtime.

I dont mind hopping on the Luas towards Jervis if im told of a place that sells them. I wont have the time to walk around looking!!!

Thanks for the help and for making my lunchtime break that much more spectacular.

Enjoy the weather!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

I actually haven't seen a proper ice cream machine around there ever. Interested to know myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

There's an ice cream shop on the corner of Thomas Street and Francis Street (about a 5-10 minute stroll from Smithfield) if that's any use

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

If memory serves me right they normally have an ice-cream machine outside Ann's Bakery on Mary St on nice days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Super macs in Heuston station.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

• Advertisement
Advertisement