Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Properties with issues

Options
  • 18-06-2014 9:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 48

Is it ok to post links of properties that have issues, i.e. boundary issues, bank issues etc. I have been involved in trying to buy 4 properties at a cost of surveyors fees, etc and also a year trying to buy ( am a cash buyer) and had to walk away each time. Some of the properties (two in particular) are still up for sale. I would like to let people know so as to save their time and money. Is this the place to do it? is it ok?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Hi Marie-

This really is not an appropriate venue for drawing attention to issues associated with specific properties. Aside from anything else- we'd be open to all sorts of accusations of slander and/or libel- regardless of the veracity of the accusations.

Please do not conduct a name-and-shame of specific properties- we'd all get into trouble if you go down that road.

Regards,

The_Conductor

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement