Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Designated Driver

• 18-06-2014 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

I have noticed lately that some people take it for granted that I will give them a lift home when they are ready to go home.

It's not that I mind giving anyone a lift home, it's just the way they take me for granted and expect to be waited for.

I even seen one fellow who I don't know very well found his way into my company at end of night when he wanted to go home.

Does anyone else experience this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Yep it happened to me with my friends and family, ah sure realies dosent drink now ,he is doing nothing, he can drop us of/ pick us up/ wait around etc etc...

You have to take a stand and say nope iam busy with other aspects of my life and with all due respect I am not a taxi.

It worked for me.

Advertisement