Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fibre broadband in my area how long for installation

Options
  • 18-06-2014 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭

hi just wondered how long i would be waiting if i ordered online today, ive been waiting and checking for fibre power everyday

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

hi just wondered how long i would be waiting if i ordered online today, ive been waiting and checking for fibre power everyday
    Hi firestarter51

The online order process is the longest at an average 30 day timeframe so I would highly reccomend ordering over a call to sales on free phone 1800503303.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Ah, it is a fiver cheaper online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Ah, it is a fiver cheaper online
    Hi firestarter51

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Granted, however if you are looking for updates on the online order you will need to contact the efibre team on 1901. I will be unable to offer updates to online orders. Also, f you are seeking to have this within the next 30 days I would  advise considering ordering a call however it's ultimately your decision :)[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif] [/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Al[/font]

Advertisement