Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can you please advise if you can have 1 bill for 2 properties?

Options
  • 18-06-2014 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

I am having a problem getting information from a previous tenant about an esb account number for my new apartment. My landlord thinks he has been paying my bill from his new address.

It has been a few months and no bill for my apartment has come.

Can you please advise?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi brannid3,

A person can be billed for any number of properties at a time.  An account will not be closed automatically unless we have been given details by the new occupant or the previous occupant calls to close the account.

We can only discuss details on an account with the account holder.  If you are not the account holder, then you need to get the account holder to contact us.

If you wish we can put the account into your own name.  You can do this by sending us a private message with your name, telephone number, date of birth and any previous accounts we may have for you.  We would also appreciate if you could provide with either the MPRN for the property from an old bill or the RM serial number on the meter. You would also need to take a meter reading. 

Unfortunately we would need more information to advise you any further. 

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Aoife M

Advertisement