Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parasol for buggy

Options
  • 18-06-2014 3:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Trying to find a parasol/umbrella for my baby elegance beep twist. Been all over town, mothercare, Argos, arnotts, can't find one that fits anywhere.

I'm sure the baby elegance stand alone stores have them but the thoughts of getting a bus to dundrum or blanch with the baby in this heat!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

emz8 wrote: »
    Trying to find a parasol/umbrella for my baby elegance beep twist. Been all over town, mothercare, Argos, arnotts, can't find one that fits anywhere.

I'm sure the baby elegance stand alone stores have them but the thoughts of getting a bus to dundrum or blanch with the baby in this heat!

Did you try smyths
    http://www.toys.ie/Baby-Elegance-Universal-Parasol--White-!110885-prd.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭emz8

Never even thought of there! thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

emz8 wrote: »

Smyths definitely have them, got one myself for my baby elegance, to be honest I wasn't too impressed with it, have only used it once, it's really awkward, but try it before you buy it if you can. I just use a snoozy sleep shade canopy to keep the sun off my guy.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

I went down the parasol route, but realised it was folly & got a snoozy sleep shade yolkie instead. Safer as you're sure that no sun will creep around the edge and offers great protection.

• Advertisement
Advertisement