Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Australia v Nederland 17.00 hrs

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭Unsung Hero

The keeper will get it for letting that goal in, but he did put in some good saves as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

FT 3-2

Dutch less than convincing winners, indeed I'm still confused as to why Cahills second goal didn't count.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Feel bad for the Australians.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Fair play Australia.

Now it looks like Cahill won't ruin another bet for me again at international level at least, hurray.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

Augmerson wrote: »
    jesus LVG tactical genius me arse

Yeah your right, he knows **** all. Flash in the pan manager...................

insert hilarious rolleyes smiley cause I cant be arsed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Great game. Australia deserved something from that, paid the price for missing several golden chances. Hopefully Chile can get a win later

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 40 King Bernard

Nonsense from Giles saying this is a completely different Holland to the team that beat Spain. It was exactly the same, they were great going forward and vulnerable defensively.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Just bet the house on Australia Draw no Bet.

https://www.focusireland.ie/about-homelessness

kryogen wrote: »

He's a decent/good manager but he hasn't done anything outstanding since his days at Ajax, that's nearly 20 years ago. The media is just giving him the arbitrary over the top worship that they decided to give Pirlo. Bizaare stuff really. It's like they have a quota of veterans they must have to give huge praise.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,162 ✭✭✭Augmerson

kryogen wrote: »

Tut tut, did I say he knows **** all?

Here's some rolleyes for you :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Anyone got the second Dutch goal as a gif or video?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

He's a decent/good manager but he hasn't done anything outstanding since his days at Ajax, that's nearly 20 years ago. The media is just giving him the arbitrary over the top worship that they decided to give Pirlo. Bizaare stuff really.

youre-wrong.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Anyone got the second Dutch goal as a gif or video?

ttp://gfycat.com/JoyfulFlatClingfish

Roberto Baggio in 1998 earned a penalty in similar circumstances Martin, that's 16 years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭Hitchens

Roberto Baggio in 1998 earned a penalty in similar circumstances Martin, that's 16 years ago.
    was he one of the Baggio brothers that were'nt related? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,796 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Totally agree with Ossie here, if you have your arms out and the ball hits it, you've gained an advantage unfairly and it's a foul

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Totally agree with Ossie here, if you have your arms out and the ball hits it, you've gained an advantage unfairly and it's a foul

I think Ossie has swayed me too, I reckon players leave their hands behind their bodies as they think there is little chance of a penalty being given.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

You shouldn't HAVE to put your hands behind your back to not concede a handball, Ossie's argument there was ridiculous. It definitely wasn't a penalty. Having your arms in a natural position is not an advantage, that doesn't mean glued to your side either.

Hitchens wrote: »
    was he one of the Baggio brothers that were'nt related? :pac:

Indeed himself and dino

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

He's a decent/good manager but he hasn't done anything outstanding since his days at Ajax, that's nearly 20 years ago. The media is just giving him the arbitrary over the top worship that they decided to give Pirlo. Bizaare stuff really. It's like they have a quota of veterans they must have to give huge praise.

13662_disgusted_colin.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,299 ✭✭✭spiralism

Watching this on the terrace at an Aussie bar in rembrandtplein was a good laugh, has to be said. Knew straight away when Depay was coming on that he'd make an impact. Kid is class.

Advertisement