Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre line rental?

Options
  • 18-06-2014 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Hi,

Tried to find this information on the eircom website, google and eircom customer care and have hit a brick wall. Amazing how eircoms own staff don't even know when you're on the phone to them to order their own services!

I ordered a new phone line today for efibre. I was told by the sales agent that efibre unlimited with NO talk bundle is €40 a month.

What I want to know is if that €40 includes the line rental or is the line rental extra?  

Where can I find information on this? Please don't point me to the eircom.net broadband pages as there's no mention of line rental.. and your staff @1901 don't know either.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hi Swizzle Firma

That is the all inclusive price. You will not be charged extra for line rental,

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement