Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question on my contract

Options
  • 18-06-2014 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I am in the process of exploring alternatives to eircom for the services I currently obtain from eircom and I am wondering if a rep could tell me if I am still within my initial contract with yourselves and if so when that contract is up.  

I can PM details required to any rep just tell me which one to send to.  

thanks.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hi lycan238

I hope you do not leave us but if you PM me the account no I can check the contract end date query for you.

Colm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

sent a pm to you colin.  

on the link below it mentions sky sports 1 and 2 for thirty euro per month.  is that for the 2 mentioned or all the sky sports channels?  also if anyone has e vision at the moment feel free to comment on how your experience has been.  

reps: can you advise on above question and cost of packs please.  

https://www.eircom.net/tv/channels

Hi folks just to update I got a PM back from colm regarding my first query.  

I am still waiting on information relating to my post last night.  

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

lycan238 wrote: »
    Hi folks just to update I got a PM back from colm regarding my first query.  

I am still waiting on information relating to my post last night.  
    Hi lycan238

I can confirm that it is only sky sports 1&2 amd not the total sports package.

Thanks

Al

thanks alan.  

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

lycan238 wrote: »
    thanks alan.  
    No worries lycan238

Al

Advertisement