Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Channel 4 'Metal' Documentary

Options
  • 18-06-2014 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭

Hi. I seen a documentary on Channel 4 a number of years ago and I'm trying to find out the name of it. It was about this very extreme singer. There was footage showing him ****ting on stage and then flinging it at people. And he was in punch-ups with the audience. He seemed to be a total head-case. It's something I'd like to revisit, so point me in the right direction if you know what I'm talking about. Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Wordless

Was this GG Allin? More punk then metal http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/GG_Allin
    Hated was the name of the documentary I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,273 ✭✭✭jh79

Hi. I seen a documentary on Channel 4 a number of years ago and I'm trying to find out the name of it. It was about this very extreme singer. There was footage showing him ****ting on stage and then flinging it at people. And he was in punch-ups with the audience. He seemed to be a total head-case. It's something I'd like to revisit, so point me in the right direction if you know what I'm talking about. Cheers.

Probably the film "Hated" about GG Allin. Directed by Todd Stevens of Wedding Crashers and Friends fame , I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Wordless

It is on YouTube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

Yeah that's it! Thanks for your help!

Advertisement