Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Coach Station Facilities

Options
  • 18-06-2014 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if the coach station has lockers to store a bag. The newer station not the Bus Eireann one. I am travelling up next week and want to do some browsing around before headn to accommodation and I wondered if their were lockers that I could store my bag in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

PLL wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the coach station has lockers to store a bag. The newer station not the Bus Eireann one. I am travelling up next week and want to do some browsing around before headn to accommodation and I wondered if their were lockers that I could store my bag in.

According to here, the answer is no.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,153 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

They dont but theres left luggage at a tourist shop a couple doors past Forster Court Hotel and the internet pace on Eyre Sq next to O'Connells.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

They dont but theres left luggage at a tourist shop a couple doors past Forster Court Hotel and the internet pace on Eyre Sq next to O'Connells.

Just walked past there and it's closed to relocate

OP try cara cabs down past old bus station. When I worked in that area they did left luggage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭stampydmonkey

OP try cara cabs down past old bus station. When I worked in that area they did left luggage.

+1 on cara cabs

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭PLL

Thanks all, very helpful.

• Advertisement

Which is closed? The tourist shop was open a cupla days ago. And cara cabs is now Galway Taxis or Bigo im fairly sure and not sure of they still do left luggage.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Which is closed? The tourist shop was open a cupla days ago. And cara cabs is now Galway Taxis or Bigo im fairly sure and not sure of they still do left luggage.

The internet cafe is closed - but only just.

The taxi office is now BigO. They still do left-luggage. They don't have lockers, you have to trust the taxi dispatchers.

As per the link that GerardKeating shared, there is some left-luggage facilities in the train station, but the opening hours are limited.

Ah okay, well the tourist shop is still there and hes open 9-6ish type hours.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,203 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sorry Ben I misunderstood where you were talking about. Beer vision is not clear vision.. :$

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭Ms.Sunshine

Cara Cabs has changed to Biggo Taxi - they are in the same location. They advertise left luggage.

• Advertisement
Advertisement