Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would I recognise you ?.

Options
  • 18-06-2014 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

The full title should have read,.. " Would I recognise you, as someone who is prepared and if I did, is that a good thing ?. "

For my work I regularly travel by public transport, mostly via the Luas or the Dart to a meeting point for the onward journey by company vehicle, so I'm used to seeing the multitude of Joe Public's. As it's always been in my nature to observe my surroundings and in particular, the people in them, I always seem to notice their dress sense..type of shoes, weather appropriate clothing, carrying a bag and general state of awareness.

As I always carry a fairly complete bob/ghb/edc I am aware that even the most organised one is going to look full....of something..!? So, is someone like me going to suss someone like me ?. Is that potentially a good or bad thing ?.

I subscribe to the grey man theory as it seems completely logical

but am concerned that maybe grey is the new black..

Steps

Advertisement