Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 14 Results

Options
  • 18-06-2014 11:40pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Packers @ Titans

Packers get the ball and have a good drive until Verner picks off a pass.
    Johnson goes over for a 1 yard rush

Michael Griffin jumps a route but is a bit too slow to take it for 6, Nate Washington TD

MCCourty picks off a pass but goes OOB in the end zone!

Nice packers TD by Shepherd goes up high for the catch

7-14 Titans with 3:22 in the half

Titans convert a key 3rd down just at the 2 min warning
    Johnson fumbles on a screen, Titans recover

Mariani is elusive after a good catch, TD titans, 1 min left.

PAckers put together a good drive but a floated pass sees Griffin get his second pick

Packers LBs drop a pick,

6 seconds left titans at te 5, kick a FG

I call an onside kick when it should have been a squib, sorry about that kopfan

HT and its the Titans up by 17 and getting the ball.

Aiken shows his speed and burns the CB for a long TD

Drrick morgan drops into coverge then drops a pick, Titan stop the Packers on 4th and 1, Packers punt

Packers DB drops a pick

Beastly play for the PAckers WR jones who ploughs his way through the Titans secondary

Packers injury... TD Packers
    14-31 just at the end of the 3rd

Johnson TD

Sensabaugh pulls off a ridiculous double pick, drops the 1st one, then scoops it up before it hits the ground

Titans throw a pick and that is Alex Smiths perfect game gone

Jones gets a long TD on the next play

21-38 Titans with 3 mins left
    Titans run the clock out with a couple of 3rd down conversions

Unlucky kopfan

The first couple of ints my DBs were really alert (they never usually are!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Packers @ Titans

Packers get the ball and have a good drive until Verner picks off a pass.
    Johnson goes over for a 1 yard rush

Michael Griffin jumps a route but is a bit too slow to take it for 6, Nate Washington TD

MCCourty picks off a pass but goes OOB in the end zone!

Nice packers TD by Shepherd goes up high for the catch

7-14 Titans with 3:22 in the half

Titans convert a key 3rd down just at the 2 min warning
    Johnson fumbles on a screen, Titans recover

Mariani is elusive after a good catch, TD titans, 1 min left.

PAckers put together a good drive but a floated pass sees Griffin get his second pick

Packers LBs drop a pick,

6 seconds left titans at te 5, kick a FG

I call an onside kick when it should have been a squib, sorry about that kopfan

HT and its the Titans up by 17 and getting the ball.

Aiken shows his speed and burns the CB for a long TD

Drrick morgan drops into coverge then drops a pick, Titan stop the Packers on 4th and 1, Packers punt

Packers DB drops a pick

Beastly play for the PAckers WR jones who ploughs his way through the Titans secondary

Packers injury... TD Packers
    14-31 just at the end of the 3rd

Johnson TD

Sensabaugh pulls off a ridiculous double pick, drops the 1st one, then scoops it up before it hits the ground

Titans throw a pick and that is Alex Smiths perfect game gone

Jones gets a long TD on the next play

21-38 Titans with 3 mins left
    Titans run the clock out with a couple of 3rd down conversions

Unlucky kopfan

The first couple of ints my DBs were really alert (they never usually are!)

Picks really killed me but that sensabaugh one was worth the admission!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,129 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Beat the CPU ravens by 6 points. The amount of CPU games I've scraped through by less than a score is insane. Last night I was was up by 17 I think before he came back to within 6 but couldn't recover the onside kick.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Raoul... WHAT DA HEL!???

Bye bye playoffs :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Colts beat the bears 28-26.

Heyward-Bey top man for the colts with 100 yards receiving and a TD

Play of the game was the bears getting stopped going for 2 in the 3rd and the colts marched down the field and got aTD

As usual i threw 2 of the most stupidest Ints you could ever see, and had a 61 yard FG hit the cross bar because i didnt put enough power into the kick.

Good game Raoul, apologies for no mic, im just in to much pain to chat and best of luck with the rest of your season

• Registered Users Posts: 7,749 ✭✭✭Raoul

Colts beat the bears 28-26.

Heyward-Bey top man for the colts with 100 yards receiving and a TD

Play of the game was the bears getting stopped going for 2 in the 3rd and the colts marched down the field and got aTD

As usual i threw 2 of the most stupidest Ints you could ever see, and had a 61 yard FG hit the cross bar because i didnt put enough power into the kick.

Good game Raoul, apologies for no mic, im just in to much pain to chat and best of luck with the rest of your season
    That's cool. I was a bit rusty last night. Haven't played in a while and my offense was a bit crap. Great stop when I was going for 2 and clearly the game winner for you.

No problem about the mic. I don't know if you could hear me or not when I was saying that I was going for 2 points or not?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Raoul wrote: »
    That's cool. I was a bit rusty last night. Haven't played in a while and my offense was a bit crap. Great stop when I was going for 2 and clearly the game winner for you.

No problem about the mic. I don't know if you could hear me or not when I was saying that I was going for 2 points or not?

Yep i heard i just went with a play and luckily i got the stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Diabolical game there against the unbeaten and Foster-less Texans.

Lost my no.1 target Edelman for 4 weeks now and didnt have a reliable target to throw to once he departed the field.

Fumbling Forte cost me the game with 2 gamebreaking fumbles. Thats 9 for the season and at least 5 or 6 since I traded for him. I wouldnt mind if they happened in midfield but a lot of the times its redzone ones.
    The game ended 31-17 with backup RB M.Smith the star of the show for the Texans.

Good game Giff, solid team you have built there. Thought you might struggle without Watt and Johnson but Cushing and Marshall have really stepped up!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

guns4all wrote: »
    Diabolical game there against the unbeaten and Foster-less Texans.

Lost my no.1 target Edelman for 4 weeks now and didnt have a reliable target to throw to once he departed the field.

Fumbling Forte cost me the game with 2 gamebreaking fumbles. Thats 9 for the season and at least 5 or 6 since I traded for him. I wouldnt mind if they happened in midfield but a lot of the times its redzone ones.
    The game ended 31-17 with backup RB M.Smith the star of the show for the Texans.

Good game Giff, solid team you have built there. Thought you might struggle without Watt and Johnson but Cushing and Marshall have really stepped up!

Cheers guns, was a good game! I kept forgetting you had RGIII and when I had you on 3rd downs, I just watched as my imaginary tom Brady ran the field!

Yeh forte coughed up twice in key positions which was unfortunate 4 u mate. Big runs then pops it up on the hit...

Yeh the team is really solid ATM, foster going out isn't really felt with smith tearing s**t up but everyone else has stepped up big time!

Sorry about Edelman, I was sick of those clutch feet-in-bounds catches...had to be stopped :P

See u in the playoffs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,391 ✭✭✭davetherave

Giant mess things up and lose to the CPU Saints 26-27.

There were 5 lead changes in the game, was down 27-20 when Cruz got well open and ran a good 85 yards to set me up for a first and goal on the 4 yd line. Slot reciever ran a zig and Rivers fired it in for six points. In a moment of madness I decided I needed the two points for the win :eek: ..... I didn't get the two points for the win :( ...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Greedy Dave!

Would have taken the point tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Greedy Dave!

Would have taken the point tbh

Wanna play our game heli at 12 :P ;)

Advertisement