Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cinemas in blanch

Options
  • 19-06-2014 1:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭

Me and my girlfriend are heading over to blanch next week, was wondering if there's a cinema near there? We'll be in tyrelstown I know there's a retail park not far from there but can't remember if there's any cinema! Was gonna go to dundrum but the tickets are 20 quid each... (It's to see the Mrs. Brown movie) thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Livefornow

Odeon Cinema are in Blanchardstown Centre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,332 ✭✭✭Mr Simpson

Moved to Dublin 15

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Standard tickets in Odeon on a Wednesday are €6 all day

Showtime cinema in Ashbourne do deals on a tuesday
    http://www.showtimecinemas.ie/article.php?sec=NEWS&_aid=2174

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

small correction tickets on wensday are now 6.50e.
    They put the price up a while back. and the weekends are very pricey now I think its 11.50e for a standard ticket.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

small correction tickets on wensday are now 6.50e.
    They put the price up a while back. and the weekends are very pricey now I think its 11.50e for a standard ticket.....

Is that not the 50c booking fee?

I agree the price of going the cinema is very expensive, hitting €15 with Isense 3D

• Advertisement
Advertisement