Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Checking status of PR application

Options
  • 19-06-2014 7:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I remember hearing that you can check the status of a PR application using email?. Basically you send an email and you get an automated response telling you what months applications they are processing at the moment.

Does anyone know how to do this or where to find the email address?.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭sin_city

Did you apply online?

You can't check if it was submitted by hand.

I'm waiting on my application for over a year...joke

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

sin_city wrote: »
    Did you apply online?

You can't check if it was submitted by hand.

I'm waiting on my application for over a year...joke

Yeah I applied online. I can log into my immi account and see that it is in progress. There is a way of checking which months applications they are processing though.

Are you onshore?. That sounds like a very long time. Did you receive a TRN number?. You should be able to give them a call and check the status of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭NBTD

When you are granted a case officer you get an email with details.

I submitted my application (189) on 17/9 last year and received the email on 07/11

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

What visa subclass did you apply for.

Some dates are here.
    https://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/estimated-allocation-times.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭linola_c

Hi NBTB

Any idea what is taking it so long?

I lodged on 24 Feb, CO 30 March, medicals and form 80s all done and still waiting! Thought I was the only one!

Tks
    L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭mandrake04

Feelgood wrote: »
    Hey,

I remember hearing that you can check the status of a PR application using email?. Basically you send an email and you get an automated response telling you what months applications they are processing at the moment.

Does anyone know how to do this or where to find the email address?.

Cheers.

Think this is what you are looking for

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Feelgood

Awesome, thank you Jank and Mandrake. Exactly what I was after.

Advertisement