Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

sweetie wrote: »
    I really liked it as did many, some didn't.

I liked it as well and ended up getting the DLC as well. It can be incredibly frustrating at times and it makes next to no sense unless you play the Assignment as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Any deals on the US or Canada store? In work at the moment so can't check

Stupid question, but what region are the above in?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Stupid question, but what region are the above in?

Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Is the evil within worth a playthrough?

Yes it is and pick up the dlc along with it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭shreddedloops

Anyone actually play Chivalry for PS4? Played a lot of it when it was free on steam.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭Deedsie

Sold my launch PS4 back in November. Hoping to pick up a new one next week. Anyone know the cheapest place to buy a CUH-1200 model? 500GB or 1TB?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Arturo Bandini

I'm considering picking up Unity and Arkam Knight, but reviews don't have me overly convinced. I know both games had problems at launch, so I'm wondering is that mainly the reason for such average reviews?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I'm considering picking up Unity and Arkam Knight, but reviews don't have me overly convinced. I know both games had problems at launch, so I'm wondering is that mainly the reason for such average reviews?

Arkham Knight is amazing, only downside IMO is the tanks you have to face, theres just too many of them and they are frustrating... Don't think it had many issues on PS4 the issues where mainly on PC which it had to get removed from Steam because they where so bad... Don't play AC games so can't comment on that, but definately get Arkham Knight...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Arkham Knight is super (The tanks are easy enough if you keep moving)

Unity is pretty much fixed now but a lot of people don't like it. I thought it was a 7/10 game personally.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Arkham Knight is brilliant!
    It ran perfectly on PS4 but was poop on PC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭Arturo Bandini

Thanks for the replies. Will definitely pick up Arkham Knight so. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Arkham Knight is cheaper in Argos (Assuming you can find stock) compared to the PS Store. Just in case you might not care whether it's digital or not. €28 vs €36.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Unity is the epitome of a boring game. I'm a huge AC fan and have played every game in the series on main consoles so do have a huge like for them but Unity is so boring. The characters are so tough to care about and the story just plods. It's easily my least favourite of the series. At the end I had to force myself to finish it just to get it done. So little enjoyment.

You'd be better off finding a deal on AC:Syndicate and spending the few extra quid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

Unity is the epitome of a boring game. I'm a huge AC fan and have played every game in the series on main consoles so do have a huge like for them but Unity is so boring. The characters are so tough to care about and the story just plods. It's easily my least favourite of the series. At the end I had to force myself to finish it just to get it done. So little enjoyment.

You'd be better off finding a deal on AC:Syndicate and spending the few extra quid.

I agree, unity was such a let down after black flag being so good. I have not played Syndicate yet though, is it much of an improvement over unity?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I agree, unity was such a let down after black flag being so good. I have not played Syndicate yet though, is it much of an improvement over unity?

Massive improvement. Characters are good. Missions are varied and all the assassinations give you variety. Very funny too. Good progression system (hated Unity where you could buy the best weapons straight away). Great side quests like fight clubs. London is a fantastic setting also.

Very much worth it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

Massive improvement. Characters are good. Missions are varied and all the assassinations give you variety. Very funny too. Good progression system (hated Unity where you could buy the best weapons straight away). Great side quests like fight clubs. London is a fantastic setting also.

Very much worth it.

Nice, may pick it up soon. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Black flags goes for about €4 , easily the best ac game, proper fun, because it was an awesome pirate game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Destiny: The Taken King - Legendary Edition - £19.95 (+ £2 Delivery) / €30 all in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Thanks for the replies. Will definitely pick up Arkham Knight so. :)

Just make sure you change the controls for the Batmobile. Once you do the tank combat becomes much easier and tbh I found myself actually quite enjoying that side of the game by the end (which was definitely NOT my opinion the first three or four hours of the game).

I think overall it is my least favourite of the three main Arkham games but that's a pretty high standard.

• Advertisement

Black flags goes for about €4 , easily the best ac game, proper fun, because it was an awesome pirate game

What's that in an earth currency? :)

What's that in an earth currency?

It's a Euro that always comes up as that thing for some reason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

€4

hmm, are you using a phone or something to post? Very odd.

It's a Euro that always comes up as that thing for some reason

Twas a joke!

Have you seen black flag for €4? Or did you mean €14?

Class game btw

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Twas a joke!

Have you seen black flag for €4? Or did you mean €14?

Class game btw

It was a fiver on CD Keys last Xmas, I got it even though I had it already on the PS3 and 360, my fav AC.

Yep €4 or €5 , it's even gone free on Xbox games with gold a while ago

Haha OK it's definitely the phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Yep €4 or €5 , it's even gone free on Xbox games with gold a while ago

Haha OK it's definitely the phone

What browser are you using?

Varik wrote:
    What browser are you using?

I use the boards app on my phone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

I use the boards app on my phone

Are you using a third party keyboard on your phone like Swipe?

• Advertisement

Are you using a third party keyboard on your phone like Swipe?

Yeah, I guess that's it so.. I like the swipe keyboard :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement