Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Yeah, I guess that's it so.. I like the swipe keyboard :)

I use that too but I don't get alien text out it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Seems like a decent price, considering they're £45.95 (~€62) on Amazon UK

€105 :eek: on Littlewoods

Turtle Beach Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Ear Force Sentinel Task Force @ €29.95

Total comes to €38.88 Delivered for one pair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Is there a reason why stock in Argos seems to be obliterated? There are plenty of deals to be had but nowhere to buy them. Do we blame Christmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭blaa85

Pac1Man wrote: »
    Is there a reason why stock in Argos seems to be obliterated? There are plenty of deals to be had but nowhere to buy them. Do we blame Christmas?

21.99 for Nba 2k16 in there, but I have never seen any stock of it. I bet as soon as they have stock of it, the price will be back up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

blaa85 wrote: »
    21.99 for Nba 2k16 in there, but I have never seen any stock of it. I bet as soon as they have stock of it, the price will be back up.

available to order for collection this weekend, just checked Limerick stores but im sure its the same across the country, have one reserved for myself

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭blaa85

available to order for collection this weekend, just checked Limerick stores but im sure its the same across the country, have one reserved for myself

Good stuff, have been checking since Christmas. Just reserved one there aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Anyone suggest anywhere to pick up a cheap controller my left analogue has given up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Got the Stars Wars Classics Collection for €16 - (Super Star Wars, Star Wars Bounty Hunter, Star Wars Revenge Racer & Star Wars Jedi Starfighter)

From CJS CD keys. US account needed to redeem code.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭Lahinchians

14murphy wrote: »
    Anyone suggest anywhere to pick up a cheap controller my left analogue has given up.

Is it the rubber gone or the actual analogue stick?

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

14murphy wrote: »

Is it the rubber gone or the actual analogue stick?
    Add your reply here.
    No the L3 click down action is on the blink. It will only work for a second and then gives up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,545 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Evolve ~€13.33

Physical copy from Game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,055 ✭✭✭Doge

Dying Light Be the Zombie Edition is €25 on amazon:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dying-Light-Zombie-Edition-PS4/dp/B00D781HIG

Just add something to the value of £1.15 for free delivery.

Theres a demo on psn to try it out first, tempted!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Picked up RDR for €6 in the sale. Not even turned on my PS3 in six months but I'd been regretting trading one of my favourite ever games in two years ago.kinda feels nice knowing I can now step back into that World whenever I want to again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Beefy78 wrote: »
    Picked up RDR for €6 in the sale. Not even turned on my PS3 in six months but I'd been regretting trading one of my favourite ever games in two years ago.kinda feels nice knowing I can now step back into that World whenever I want to again.

I actually fired up a copy of red dead revolver on ps2

You can see where they implemented some of the design decisions around the shooting mechanics for red dead redemption

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

Xtravison Newbridge:
    Games with price tag 10€ scan at 3€ at till I got shadow of mordor, nfs rivals, resident evil revelation 2, assassin creed unity and black flag all 3€ each, some cover less. There left few assassin creeds, destiny, shadow of mordor. I believe there can be more in another xtraviosn stores what close soon

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

Xtravison Newbridge:
    Games with price tag 10€ scan at 3€ at till I got shadow of mordor, nfs rivals, resident evil revelation 2, assassin creed unity and black flag all 3€ each, some cover less. There left few assassin creeds, destiny, shadow of mordor. I believe there can be more in another xtraviosn stores what close soon

Which console Please

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

Which console Please

Oh sorry, ps4 but there is many ps3 too

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Xtravison Newbridge:

Is it a closing down sale?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Is it a closing down sale?

All Xtra Vision stores are closing afaik. Maybe not the HMV Xtra branches, but the standalone ones for sure. Likely to be some great bargains to be found.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Defo not the hmv xtravision ones, will still be able to rent games etc, most the stores my way are dual stores

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

Anyone know of any xtravisions in Dublin city centre? Might pop into own if it's on my walk home from work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,223 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Doesn't appear to be any near the city centre any more. There's a few rental machines, but that's about it.

http://www.xtra-vision.ie/vendor/store-finder

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Purchased Dragon Age Inquisition off the Canada store for under €13 what a bargain... Have been wanting to play so for that price it had to be purchased... Although I was tempted by Project Cars for €13 and Metro Redux Bundle for about €7.50... Deluxe edition aswell, whatever that means :p ... Cheers for link always forget to check the Canada store every week... I think I should just buy Canadian PS+ from now on as everything there is so much cheaper...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,471 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Purchased Dragon Age Inquisition off the Canada store for under €13 what a bargain... Have been wanting to play so for that price it had to be purchased... Although I was tempted by Project Cars for €13 and Metro Redux Bundle for about €7.50... Deluxe edition aswell, whatever that means :p ... Cheers for link always forget to check the Canada store every week... I think I should just buy Canadian PS+ from now on as everything there is so much cheaper...

Was often wondering is there any drawback to buying Canadian plus instead of the Irish one? Since it works on every profile on the PS4 I assume that includes ones from other regions so you'd get the best deals and still have online play, am I correct in saying?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

wong wrote: »
    Anyone know of any xtravisions in Dublin city centre? Might pop into own if it's on my walk home from work.

One in Artane, but its not one of the closing down ones, cos I was there yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,055 ✭✭✭Doge

Thanks for the heads up. Just bought Project cars for less than €13!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

Doge wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up. Just bought Project cars for less than €13!

Is it any good? Compared to Forza.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

martyos121 wrote: »
    Was often wondering is there any drawback to buying Canadian plus instead of the Irish one? Since it works on every profile on the PS4 I assume that includes ones from other regions so you'd get the best deals and still have online play, am I correct in saying?

Yep, as long as it is activated as primary any account can use the online... It's only when not primary console that you must be logged into that account to use the services...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement