Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

i noticed the last of us is 12-13 euro or something on the ps3 store. is this a typical price for it or is it a deal that's on currently?

don't really want to spend much more money now, but I really should play this game over the summer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Easter sale must be starting as there is a large amount of games discounted
    https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts?platform=PS4&sort=date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

strelok wrote: »
    i noticed the last of us is 12-13 euro or something on the ps3 store. is this a typical price for it or is it a deal that's on currently?

don't really want to spend much more money now, but I really should play this game over the summer

Normally €29.99 and it's the game of the year version so well worth picking up at that price.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭strelok

yeah, I caved. been humming and hawing over getting red dead redemption on amazon for 25 euro new, or 20 euro second hand in gamestop for a week or two now as well. 7.99 on ps3 store for rdr and zombie dlc. can't really say no, can I.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Martypants1

Easter sale must be starting as there is a large amount of games discounted
    https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts?platform=PS4&sort=date

Battlefield 4 good?

Only 10 beans.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Battlefield 4 good?

Only 10 beans.

It's quality and still has a huge user base (more than Battlefield Hardline).

Try and get the premium edition if there's a discounted version, well worth the massive amount of extra maps. The regular edition doesn't have a huge amount of maps to start with and you'll find yourself being kicked off servers when the next map in rotation isn't our your system.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 890 ✭✭✭rejkin

Anyone played tropico 5 on the PS4?

Is it any good? It is only €15 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭ShakerMaker91

Battlefield 4 good?

Only 10 beans.

best shooter on PS4 in my opinion 10 quid is an absolute bargain!

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Martypants1

best shooter on PS4 in my opinion 10 quid is an absolute bargain!

Bought ;)

Will download later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Just bought the PS4 GTA Trilogy for €18. They were €15 each before the sale, still €9 individually.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Sweet! All the ps2 games are half price for the ps4, gonna get them all I think, or is there some I should never buy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭van_beano

Deus Ex on the PS3 at €3.99 and Dishonored for €4.99, loved those games!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

van_beano wrote: »
    Deus Ex on the PS3 at €3.99 and Dishonored for €4.99, loved those games!

Have Deus Ex for the WiiU, must get around to starting it.

Dishonoured, have heard very mixed reviews about it.

Also I just got the Mass Effect Trilogy for €12.99, will be my first time..... The shame, I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Have Deus Ex for the WiiU, must get around to starting it.

Dishonoured, have heard very mixed reviews about it.

Also I just got the Mass Effect Trilogy for €12.99, will be my first time..... The shame, I know.

Dishonoured is utterly brilliant!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

sweetie wrote: »

I loved Dishonored as well. Get the game of the year version because the DLC are great.

sweetie wrote: »

I second that. You could argue that it's on the short side and pretty linear but it's one of my favourite games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain for £12.95 (postage is £2)
    http://www.thegamecollection.net/metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain-day-one-edition-ps3.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Only for new Plus customers

25% off 1 year PSN plus

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Captain Don Thorpe

Would someone who likes the small maps on the old CODs and trolling people with riot shields and knifes enjoy BF4? I've heard it's a slower, more sniper friendly game?

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭ShakerMaker91

Would someone who likes the small maps on the old CODs and trolling people with riot shields and knifes enjoy BF4? I've heard it's a slower, more sniper friendly game?

probably not man the majority of online maps in Battlefield 4 are massive compared to COD's which adds to the vehicles in the game and I can't see you getting a load of kills running around the bigger maps with just a knife you would certainly die a lot!

What i would say to you is to give it a go yourself and see what you think of it personally speaking I love it and highly recommend it to anyone plus it's now only a tennor so you cant go wrong really!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Skylanders Superchargers Starter Pack is £14.92 (~€19) on Amazon for the PS4 and £12.98 (~€16,60) for the PS3
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00YRZ6WW4/
    zFZ4vGQ.jpg?1

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭easytiger2009

Fallout 4 season pass is free on the European store. Grab it before its fixed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Fallout 4 season pass is free on the European store. Grab it before its fixed.

Seems to be gone now, some people saying it was only the theme but that may have been as it was part of the pass and there's no content out yet other than that.

For nostalgic reasons I got the GTA Trilogy for the PS4 for €17.99 on the store. I remember ploughing a good few months into GTA 3 on the PS2 in the early 2000's and thought it was incredible how I was playing in this open world where I could go where I liked, everything was pretty linear back then.

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭easytiger2009

Varik wrote: »
    Seems to be gone now, some people saying it was only the theme but that may have been as it was part of the pass and there's no content out yet other than that.

Yep, it's fixed now.

Managed to grab it myself. It's the season pass and the theme.

The season pass is listed in my services list.

Just need the game now! It's on sale in Smyth's at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Remember something like this happened with Killzone: Shadow Fall. Turned out that when you bought a map pack you got the game. Cost me 83p. Some say that is too much for that game..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

van_beano wrote: »
    For nostalgic reasons I got the GTA Trilogy for the PS4 for €17.99 on the store. I remember ploughing a good few months into GTA 3 on the PS2 in the early 2000's and thought it was incredible how I was playing in this open world where I could go where I liked, everything was pretty linear back then.

How's it holding up? It's tempting me :)

• Advertisement

How's it holding up? It's tempting me :)

Haven't started it yet, just finishing up Mad Max and then I'm gonna start it. Don't know which of the three to start with first though, might do Vice City as I loved just driving around listening to the radio, very good soundtrack for the game.

The offer expires March 30th (I think) so you've time to decide. I figured all three games for €17.99 was fantastic value.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement