Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

I have it ordered from TGC for 32.95, how much is that then?

About €40 atm.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

About €40 atm.

Christ, thats very good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Thanks to a weakening pound Dark Souls 3 is now €44 from The Game Collectionhttp://www.thegamecollection.net/dark-souls-iii-ps4.html

Anyone know what's the likelihood of having it on Tuesday if ordered from TGC at this stage?

Mr Bloat wrote: »
    Anyone know what's the likelihood of having it on Tuesday if ordered from TGC at this stage?

Preorders still haven't shipped yet so you should be ok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Mr Bloat wrote: »

High. They are very quick to ship. If you go with Parcel Motel you're nearly 100% sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Got the dispatch e-mail from The Game Collection for Dark Souls III this morning. Hopefully I get it Monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

jamescd wrote: »
    Got the dispatch e-mail from The Game Collection for Dark Souls III this morning. Hopefully I get it Monday

I got a dispatch email from them last Friday and it would have been delivered Monday had I not missed the postman.

So you should get it Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I got a dispatch email from them last Friday and it would have been delivered Monday had I not missed the postman.

So you should get it Monday.

Did you use your home address or through parcel motel? Got my DS3 dispatch email from them this morning as well, would be beaming if it arrived Monday. Didn't use PM

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Did you use your home address or through parcel motel? Got my DS3 dispatch email from them this morning as well, would be beaming if it arrived Monday. Didn't use PM

Probably take till Tuesday if its by regular post.

Ah only noticed Kenja missed the postie so would have been regular post as well I'd imagine

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Ah only noticed Kenja missed the postie so would have been regular post as well I'd imagine

Yup, regular post.

I see Lone Survivor is on sale on the psn store for 2 quid (ps4 version) anyone know if it's any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭van_beano

I see Lone Survivor is on sale on the psn store for 2 quid (ps4 version) anyone know if it's any good?

I never took to it, was given as a PS+ game 2 years ago. I probably didn't give it enough time. The game has a certain pixel look I just couldn't warm to. Can't really comment on story, plays as a kind of open world side scroller.

For €2 though it's worth giving a shot, you may like it, I could be the problem! You can't lose at that price!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Anyone know where to get Dirt Rally for a good price? Digital or Disc, not fussed which.

Best price i have so far £39.85 (€49.40) on Games Collection

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

€57 in Argos if you don't want to wait. Might be legendary edition, I'll find out later.
    Just spotted this on PSN last night, didn't even know Codemasters were still making this series.

EDIT: it is the legendary edition, only half read it when reserving it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Might end up a bit cheaper in Smyths at €20, depending on if you buy anything else to get free shipping.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Might end up a bit cheaper in Smyths at €20, depending on if you buy anything else to get free shipping.
    Didn't think of that,only posted it as I saw it mentioned on hotukdeals

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Didn't think of that,only posted it as I saw it mentioned on hotukdeals

It is also 2nd hand in CEX for €15 ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭weiland79

Borderlands the handsome collection 23.99 in Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

Been that price since January

johnf26 wrote: »
    Been that price since January

Nope, its jumped up for a week every 2-3 weeks, then come back down.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Tis true. Was up at €40 ish last week again.

But it does go back down to what seems like a fair price in the €24 mark.

It'll go down again if say in 6 months to a year but I picked it up at €24 and there is a lot of content here. I'm happy with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,566 ✭✭✭ZeitgeistGlee

Anyone who ordered Dark Souls 3 from TCG get their copies yet? Got a dispatch notice on Friday but no sign of the game yet. On tenterhooks to get into it. :o

Anyone who ordered Dark Souls 3 from TCG get their copies yet? Got a dispatch notice on Friday but no sign of the game yet. On tenterhooks to get into it. :o

People who ordered it through PM started getting it on Saturday. Waiting on it to arrive myself, postie usually doesn't get to me until around 12.

Yupp, 2 of us on dark souls 3 thread got ours this morning from postie. Bought from TGC, dispatched friday with regular post. Just keep an eye out for the postman and goodluck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

true it did go up..for one day to 45e lastweek but other than that one day its been at 24e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Canada Store:

Lego Movie Video Game - $10.99
    Lego Marvel - $7.99

Both games for $20 PSN code which costs €13.58 from PC Game Supply

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buy/PlayStation-Network-20-Card-CANADA/

Also have:

Lego Batman 3 - $17.99 / $20.99 for Deluxe

Will be purchasing these next Monday, the sale ends on the 19th April.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Canada Store:

Lego Movie Video Game - $10.99
    Lego Marvel - $7.99

Both games for $20 PSN code which costs €13.58 from PC Game Supply

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buy/PlayStation-Network-20-Card-CANADA/

Also have:

Lego Batman 3 - $17.99 / $20.99 for Deluxe

Will be purchasing these next Monday, the sale ends on the 19th April.

Don't suppose lego jurassic Park is on sale also?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement