Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

RedXIV wrote: »
    Don't suppose lego jurassic Park is on sale also?

Ohh yeah it is forgot about that one from what I remember I think it's $33.49 ... Or around that price anyways... Also the newest Avengers one is on sale for like $62 or something like that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Ohh yeah it is forgot about that one from what I remember I think it's $33.49 ... Or around that price anyways... Also the newest Avengers one is on sale for like $62 or something like that...

Thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Thank you!

It's £22 on Amazon btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

You guys rock!

You guys rock!

Probably should have remembered it's €29.99 in Argos...

Also Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY - €18.99 on Argos, kind of wish I didn't buy the digital version now :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Also Dragon Age Inquisition GOTY - €18.99 on Argos, kind of wish I didn't buy the digital version now :P

Best of all, the dlc is on a code. If you have DAI you can buy this, use the code and trade it into CEX for €10

Best of all, the dlc is on a code. If you have DAI you can buy this, use the code and trade it into CEX for €10

Nice tip, but unfortunately I bought off the Canada store for like €13 not sure if I got the GOTY edition think it was just a Deluxe edition..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Great, got it digital as well since there's no season pass it was a choice between 27 got the DLC (when discounted) and 29 for the GOTY (when discounted).

If only it was in stock anywhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

€18.99 for DAI is very cheap. Wish I had the time to put into it but alas life is busy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Far Cry Primal Apex Edition is down to €49.99 on the PS Store. Down from €70.

Has anyone seen it cheaper elsewhere before I buy?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Far Cry Primal Apex Edition is down to €49.99 on the PS Store. Down from €70.

Has anyone seen it cheaper elsewhere before I buy?

€38.99 in argos, not sure if its apex edition though

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4981541/Trail/searchtext%3EFAR+CRY+PRIMAL.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

Think its the standard edition - there's not much difference between the two so I think I'll save my €10!!

Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

All over Lego Jurassic World from Argos at that price.

Bloody love Argos.

The game collection are selling Rainbow Six Siege for £19 if anyone is looking for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

My copy of Dark Souls III arrived this morning via Regular Post from The Game Collection. Thought I'd get it sooner since it was dispatched Friday but at least I have it now and I can finally start playing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

dragon age sold out at 18.99 in argos :(

dragon age sold out at 18.99 in argos :(

Still a few copies of the GOTY in stock in a few GameStop stores for €20. Only stores in Dublin area that have it are Henry St and Bray.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Still a few copies of the GOTY in stock in a few GameStop stores for €20. Only stores in Dublin area that have it are Henry St and Bray.

ill try naas and newbridge tomorrow so, thanks.

just on another note should i get dragon age or bloodborne?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Bloodborne, definitely

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Bloodborne, Dragon Age was a comlete let down and was a total chore to finish in the end, The Witcher made it look even worse after playing both.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,471 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Xenji wrote: »
    Bloodborne, Dragon Age was a comlete let down and was a total chore to finish in the end, The Witcher made it look even worse after playing both.

On a slightly unrelated note, would you suggest getting through DAI before The Witcher 3 or just leaving it altogether and going straight for the latter? Played a bit of DAI but never warmed to it but I didn't get far at all so I'm not sure if it gets much better.

None in stock in either store according to the website. Closest places its in stock are Henry St, Bray and Tullamore.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

martyos121 wrote: »
    On a slightly unrelated note, would you suggest getting through DAI before The Witcher 3 or just leaving it altogether and going straight for the latter? Played a bit of DAI but never warmed to it but I didn't get far at all so I'm not sure if it gets much better.

Dragon Age does not really get any better, poor combat, weak story, large lifeless areas and none of the charm of the original, I would leave it if you were not feeling it to begin with, The Witcher is a far better game in nearly every aspect.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,471 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Xenji wrote: »
    Dragon Age does not really get any better, poor combat, weak story and large lifeless areas, I would leave it if you were not feeling it to begin with, The Witcher is a far better game in nearly every aspect.

Cheers for that, had it sitting it in the backlog for over a year and I never got rid of it because it reviewed really well, yet I never had the desire to play it. Witcher it is then.

Just to add a bargain in for the sake of it, NHL 16 on PS4 is down to $26.39 in the Canadian store. Works out at around €18, the next one will be out as soon as September but that's a good price for it and there's a lot more content than the previous iteration.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Just joined the dark side and picked up a 500gb console with Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne for €339 in Argos

Definite misprice considering the other offer:

yI6rI5H.png

But honored at the till :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

maximoose wrote: »
    Just joined the dark side and picked up a 500gb console with Dark Souls 3 and Bloodborne for €339 in Argos

Definite misprice considering the other offer:

But honored at the till :)

There are some crazy offers on the PS4 at the moment in mainland Europe, so it may not be a misprice (Great in any case).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

maximoose wrote:

Prepare to die....a lot!

Smyths - Online Store

http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/

Valid until 22/04/16

S_013_SW_redhero_ROI.jpg

S_013_SW_unchart5_ROI.jpg

S_013_SW_doom5_ROI.jpg

S_013_SW_battle5_ROI.jpg

sugarman wrote: »
    Eh.. where?:P

LOL Smyths online :p ... Removed where it was as I taught images had Smyths wrote on them :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Good price for uncharted. Probably the lowest it'll be for a few months.

Doom plays like muck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement