Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Swarlez wrote: »
    Anyone know of any PS4 deals on atm? Mine was stolen recently :mad:

Argos don't seem to have the deals they had before

Argos selling the 1tb with Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 for €334

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/

$10 US back on sale. I grabbed another 10 US.

AND THERES A FLASH SALE IN US AND CANADA...Sweeeett

So many bargains. Tearaway $8, The order $8 , LBP3 $8 etc ,etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

$10 US back on sale. I grabbed another 10 US.

AND THERES A FLASH SALE IN US AND CANADA...Sweeeett

So many bargains. Tearaway $8, The order $8 , LBP3 $8 etc ,etc.

Damn, Beyond 2 Souls - $12... Metro Redux $7.50 ...

I need to get 20$ credit on Monday to buy both those for €14 :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,471 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

What a great turn of events, got a $20 Canadian card for €10 in the PCGS flash sale yesterday, and I got Bully, Manhunt and The Order for that.

Sweet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Buy a PS4 500GB console and get Ratchet and Clank and a Dualshock controller in black for free. Offer ends 05/05/2016.

Buy a PS4 500GB console and get Dark Souls III for free. Offer ends 25/04/2016.

LINK €339.99

Buy a PS4 1TB console (€319.99) and get Ratchet and Clank for free. Offer ends 05/05/2016.

Buy a PS4 1TB with Dark Souls III and Bloodborn for €399.99. Offer ends 25th April 2016.

LINK

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Some good deals in the flash sale, might pick up the order and sleeping dogs even though I have a big enough backlog. Also golden week is next week so there will be another sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Some good deals in the flash sale, might pick up the order and sleeping dogs even though I have a big enough backlog. Also golden week is next week so there will be another sale.

Yeah, usually some good offers on Japanese made games for Golden Week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Nice little flash sale on the US store at the moment. Picked up The Order 1886 and Tear Away for $7.99 each.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

martyos121 wrote: »
    What a great turn of events, got a $20 Canadian card for €10 in the PCGS flash sale yesterday, and I got Bully, Manhunt and The Order for that.

Sweet.

I bought the same 3 games, was really tempted to go for Rogue Galaxy or The Mark Of Kri though, maybe another time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Anyone got any strong recommendations for the flash sale on the us store. Have $18 in my us account

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

That new ratchet and clank game any good? Enjoyed the older ones but I'm a bit longer in the tooth now and worried it'll be too easy. It'd on sale atm on the store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

That new ratchet and clank game any good? Enjoyed the older ones but I'm a bit longer in the tooth now and worried it'll be too easy. It'd on sale atm on the store.

it's worth the cheaper than usual price tag.

I got platinum the other day but it is really short (As are all of the R&C games) the replayability comes from challenge mode.

It probably took me 6-7 hours to complete it first time around on hard mode and then 2ish hours each time on challenge mode while I was grinding the platinum trophy. Probably got 25 hours out of it altogether so for me it was worth it.

It's more of the same from the R&C universe but there is nothing wrong with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Never played the Ratchet games before and I'm finding it very enjoyable!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

jenno86 wrote: »
    Never played the Ratchet games before and I'm finding it very enjoyable!

I'm yet to play them also. Kinda glad I'm not the only one. Although you're now playing it and I'm still not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Doge wrote: »

Anything you'd recommend? I like puzzle, adventure and action that is more challenging than just just pow-pow-pow :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,055 ✭✭✭Doge

Ageyev wrote: »
    Anything you'd recommend? I like puzzle, adventure and action that is more challenging than just just pow-pow-pow :)

If you like Puzzle games and something a bit different / mad, you could try Catherine:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Ageyev wrote: »

I'd say Catherine as well.

Also:
    Alien Isolation
    Life is Strange
    Enslaved

Payday 2 is a shooter thats a more than just pew pew pew also:

Payday 2 is 10 euro on the Irish store by the way for the PS3.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Ive got Beyond two souls on ps3 already but in the backlog; is it worth buying the ps4 upgrade for $12? Or is the graphical/gameplay tweaks not worth it?

• Advertisement

$10 US credit sale again,

Working out @€;6.22 .

That's $30 this week for about €17 ;)

The security is stepping up. I had to wait for manual approval .10mins out of my life ,no big deal ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭CyberWaste

$10 US credit sale again,

Working out @€;6.22 .

That's $30 this week for about €17 ;)

The security is stepping up. I had to wait for manual approval .10mins out of my life ,no big deal ;)

I cant make any orders with this website, I keep getting an error saying :

We are sorry but we are unable to process the payment for order ID:-. There are many reasons for a possible order cancellation. If you feel this was by mistake then please re-place your order in one hour.

I verified the phone number etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yeah I'm back to the same. My post was premature the other day when I thought it was fixed, order was eventually voided again.

Support have no idea why and aren't interested in trying to resolve it either, which is a shame.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Yeah I cant place an order either. Keeps getting rejected. Too much hassle and headache to save a couple of quid it seems. Really annoys me when websites have these super strict ordering process. Puts me off them instantly .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Golden week sale now on US Psn store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Tinie wrote: »
    Yeah I cant place an order either. Keeps getting rejected. Too much hassle and headache to save a couple of quid it seems. Really annoys me when websites have these super strict ordering process. Puts me off them instantly .

Weird...

I put an order in with these the other night reading this and Payed with PayPal with no issues....

maximoose wrote: »
    Yeah I'm back to the same. My post was premature the other day when I thought it was fixed, order was eventually voided again.

Support have no idea why and aren't interested in trying to resolve it either, which is a shame.

I don't know why it's messing you all about.

If I use my primary account ,I have no problems,but... when I try to set up a secondary account ,I can't use it.

Very strict security.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Managed to get the 10 dolla just now via Paypal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I could only get 1.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Dunno if its much of a bargain but I preordered FFXV Day One edition on Zavvi for €56.

Free delivery.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement