Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Just got email saying it's ready to be collected even though store is closed now

That's their "from first thing tomorrow" placeholder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

RedXIV wrote: »
    Any console deals?

PS4 Uncharted 4 edition 1TB in Argos for €390

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5283073/Trail/searchtext%3EUNCHARTED+4.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Supervalu are selling Uncharted for €59. Not a bad price if you missed the Smyths preorder offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Anyone know if SuperValu in Churchtown stock games, re: Uncharted

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Kylzer911

Anyone know ANY Dublin Supervalus? None I've rang do, at least the ones that have answered the phone... Tesco selling for 69.99 >:(

• Advertisement

Kylzer911 wrote: »
    Anyone know ANY Dublin Supervalus? None I've rang do, at least the ones that have answered the phone... Tesco selling for 69.99 >:(

If you don't mind digital it is €60 on psn or €75 with the Triple Expansion pass.

Sucks that the dlc comes with the digital CE, but doesn't come with either the physical SE or CE.

Edit: Try the Facebook page for your local Supervalu. They seem to be advertising it there if it is being stocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Supervalu are selling Uncharted for €59. Not a bad price if you missed the Smyths preorder offer.

Good price, Argos have it for 56.99 and I saw it in Lidl today of all places for 69.99.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Xenji wrote: »
    Good price, Argos have it for 56.99 and I saw it in Lidl today of all places for 69.99.

Argos is 62.99 as above in it right now. They've listed Uncharted Collection's number under U4. Correct number is in the little gaming promo booklet.

Syferus wrote: »
    Argos is 62.99 as above in it right now. They've listed Uncharted Collection's number under U4. Correct number is in the little gaming promo booklet.

Yup, was looking at the Nathan Drake collection by mistake :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

It's £32 on Amazon Prime using a code. I can't seem to get it working though - presumably because Prime doesn't work in Dublin?

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/uncharted-4-ps4-for-32-amazon-prime-now-using-code-30primenow-only-for-certain-postcodes-2444971

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Straight Edge Punk

Just a heads up, I got Shadow of Mordor today for €12.50 in HMV aswell as the Unchartered collection for €36. 2 good prices I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Just a heads up, I got Shadow of Mordor today for €12.50 in HMV aswell as the Unchartered collection for €36. 2 good prices I think.

I got the Uncharted collection on adverts for €30 a few months back, wouldn't go above that at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    I got the Uncharted collection on adverts for €30 a few months back, wouldn't go above that at this stage.

It's €27 digital on CD Keys , playing my way through it now :)

EDIT: US PSN account needed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

maximoose wrote: »
    It's €27 digital on CD Keys, playing my way through it now :)

I assume this is a US code?... Anyone know if a US code would activate on a UAE account... It seems a UAE account payment method is in USD and not their own currency...

Just wondering as may purchase for my brother if it can be activated on his account..

Oh sorry yeah forgot it's for US PSN accounts, no idea if it would work with UAE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Really wish I could get PCgamesupply to work for me :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Contact them again. Aak them to completely wipe you off them system and try again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭dohboy

Is Battlefield Hardline worth a tenner? On Playstation Store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Yep

Cant go wrong for a tenner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭paul_booth_fan

dohboy wrote: »

Considering you could get BF4 for the same price, stay well clear of Hardline.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

I seen the Valkyria Chronicles ps4 remake is £18 pounds on amazon uk atm.
    Good price I think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

dohboy wrote: »

Nothing wrong with Hardline but BF4 is simply better and has a stronger playerbase still.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

ERG89 wrote: »
    I seen the Valkyria Chronicles ps4 remake is £18 pounds on amazon uk atm.
    Good price I think

Yup it is a great price as it is the Europa edition, you get a poster and an artbook with it as well.

Yup it is a great price as it is the Europa edition, you get a poster and an artbook with it as well.

Only good if you buy something else to get free shipping. Base are selling it for €23.25(about £18) inc shipping.

Only good if you buy something else to get free shipping. Base are selling it for €23.25(about £18) inc shipping.

Still better than the €70 I played for the original ;)

Still better than the €70 I played for the original ;)

True. It will be the third version of the game I'll have. Got the PS3 version for €35 and the PC version in the recent Sega Strategy Humble Bundle.

If you want to just go in and get it on Tuesday GameStop are selling it for €30. Not the biggest rip off I've seen there. Their current biggest rip off has to be selling disc copies of Uncharted 4 for the same price as the Digital Deluxe version, which includes the €25 Triple Expansion pack, on PSN.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

What's with the release of Valkyria Chronicles, no digital version up?

• Advertisement

Varik wrote: »
    What's with the release of Valkyria Chronicles, no digital version up?

I think it is getting released digitally. Not every game gets preorder/preloaded on PSN, I believe that the publishers are charged extra for that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement