Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

http://live.playstation.com
    If you have a US or Canadian account you can get free themes, icons and beta codes on this site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Not sure is it a bargain, but Uncharted 4 is €56 in Argos.

Still €75 in GS :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

jonnycivic wrote: »

Is that all the dlc and game for 29

Is that good value in this late stage of destinys life

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Is that all the dlc and game for 29

Is that good value in this late stage of destinys life

Yeah its the base game + the 3 already released expansions.
    That is brilliant value for a still very active game. The new DLC in September will bring more players back to playing it again too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,223 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Yeah its the base game + the 3 already released expansions.
    That is brilliant value for a still very active game. The new DLC in September will bring more players back to playing it again too.

Cheers ill pick it up so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Is battlefield Hardline worth a shot at a fiver. I know its cheap but Im just wondering is the single player or multiplayer worth my time with so many other good games out right now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Is battlefield Hardline worth a shot at a fiver. I know its cheap but Im just wondering is the single player or multiplayer worth my time with so many other good games out right now

Well you'll definitely get your money's worth, I haven't played it myself but loved Battlefield 4. My brother had it said he preferred the single player campaign than to 4's but preferred 4's multiplayer.

You can also drive a couch in Hardline's multiplayer, I'd nearly pay the fiver myself just for a bash off that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭rahern

Uncharted collection for €35 in Argos and some controllers down to €49

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Until dawn is reduced as well. (Argos 25.99)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

rahern wrote: »
    Uncharted collection for €35 in Argos and some controllers down to €49

The uncharted is on ps plus for €30 I think. That said some might want the hard copy.

Sad times when a controller being €49 is seen as a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

DeSelby83 wrote: »

Being completely honest, I would say no. Yes its cheap, but its honestly not worth your time. I thought it was awful

DeclanRe wrote: »
    Being completely honest, I would say no. Yes its cheap, but its honestly not worth your time. I thought it was awful

I looked at a review of it this morning when I saw the bargain alert and concluded even at €5 it doesn't look like my thing. Stealthyish shooter.
    I prefer running in and blowing everyone away which I think you can do but you are rewarded for stealthy play. Boourns to that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

gimmick wrote: »
    Not sure is it a bargain, but Uncharted 4 is €56 in Argos.

Still €75 in GS :rolleyes:

If you have time to finish it quickly, Cex are giving €43 at the moment for it.

Not a bad story mode for €13:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Street Fighter 5 down to 25 quid in Smyths. Bargain at that price

Anyone know if it has local 2 player?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

jenno86 wrote: »
    Anyone know if it has local 2 player?

it does

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

NBA 2k16 free for ps+ users. Has that been up all month?? I only saw it now!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

hefferboi wrote: »
    NBA 2k16 free for ps+ users. Has that been up all month?? I only saw it now!

Good luck trying to download it. People are having all sorts of technical difficulties. It took me the best part of 30 hours.

Pickpocket wrote: »
    Good luck trying to download it. People are having all sorts of technical difficulties. It took me the best part of 30 hours.

Thank **** it's not just me. I gave up after a while. Didn't know what was goin on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Battleborn £14.95 (~€19)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Opted for Battlefield 4/Hardline bundle for €8.99 last night. Good bargain but by all accounts, Hardline is absolute garbage.

Might be a few easy trophies nonetheless.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

Looking for a good PS3 headset circa €80 lads anyone seen anything???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Looking for a good PS3 headset circa €80 lads anyone seen anything???

This is what you want. Pretty much the best sub €150 headset on the market and is completely wireless(with dongle) with both PS3 and PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭Speckydodge

This is what you want. Pretty much the best sub €150 headset on the market and is completely wireless(with dongle) with both PS3 and PS4.

you're a gent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Some of the PS4 controllers are €49 in Argos.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,543 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain 25euro in Argos and smyths but they seem to be out of stock in most places

yeah they have been out of MGSV for a good while now but I have an alert set up with checkargos.com for when they come back into stock
    I did this for Batman and it worked perfectly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain 25euro in Argos and smyths but they seem to be out of stock in most places

Has anybody seen a bargain for Bloodborne GOTYE ? I'm dying to play it but I can't find it cheap anywhere.

You sound like you're after a hard copy, but if not it's only €29.99 on the PS Store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Pickpocket wrote: »
    You sound like you're after a hard copy, but if not it's only €29.99 on the PS Store.

£24 on Amazon atm for the GOTY.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement