Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

yeah you just text PSN20 to 51000 and €23.50 is taken from your credit, the redeem code is sent straight away.
    You can also buy 90 days PsPlus for €20.95 and even Xbox Live gold , credit and Fifa 16 points

This Changes Everything!

yeah you just text PSN20 to 51000 and €23.50 is taken from your credit, the redeem code is sent straight away.
    You can also buy 90 days PsPlus for €20.95 and even Xbox Live gold , credit and Fifa 16 points

Im assuming you can but the whole year ps+ on it aswell?

Is there a list of the codes anywhere?

UPDATE:

Is ok.. got em

http://hmvgamecredit.com/IE/Product?category=PS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

bigphil2 wrote: »

Is ok.. got em

http://hmvgamecredit.com/IE/Product?category=PS

You can only buy 3 month codes I think, €19.95.

http://buygamecredit.com/

Xbox vouchers as well, it's a great site. Been using it for donkeys as credit just builds and builds with 3.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

bigphil2 wrote: »

For PSN you can only buy €20 credit or 90 days PsPlus while you can buy 3 month or 12 month Xbox gold
    http://www.hmvgamecredit.com/IE/Product

I dont think these will be around for long as the HMV's that are left are closing down..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

It changed from Hmvgamecredit to Buygamecredit a few months ago, not sure what the relationship is.

Its probably a 3rd party service licenced to HMV so makes sense they would change the name given the circumstances

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Got Until Dawn from the US store last night for $19.99 , works out about €17. Great value for that price,considering I was gonna pay €35 for it on the Irish Store

Good game too, I really enjoyed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

sweetie wrote: »
    It's not that good, get them inside instead!

Really? My son (8) loves the demo so I thought it would be a good distraction from the cult of Minecraft!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Really? My son (8) loves the demo so I thought it would be a good distraction from the cult of Minecraft!

I just found the controls clunky and fussy and stopped bothering with it. It looks Unreal though. Fair enough if he liked it though. It's free on EA access on xbox one btw if you had that console also?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,015 ✭✭✭SMC92Ian

rob808 wrote: »
    The ps4 joy pads are cheaply made they shouldn't even cost €60 your lucky to get a year out of one before the cheap rubber on joystick start to fall a part.

I still have my PS4 white controller since Day 1 and it's still perfect, not brand new fresh but the rubber is grand and nothing else has broken, I've put well over 200 hours in Uncharted 4 with that controller too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Charizard

What do you think the chances of getting genuine controllers of Ebay or Amazon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Charizard wrote: »
    What do you think the chances of getting genuine controllers of Ebay or Amazon

Definitely on Amazon, I've gotten one there that was 100% legit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

SMC92Ian wrote: »
    I still have my PS4 white controller since Day 1 and it's still perfect, not brand new fresh but the rubber is grand and nothing else has broken, I've put well over 200 hours in Uncharted 4 with that controller too.

The white ones and all ds4s manufactured since their release in Sept 2014 use a more hardwaring compund on the analog sticks, but can still ware down. On the earlier black, red and blue pads the rubber was prone to tearing with prolonged use.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Just wondering if cdkeys is the cheapest with ps + 12 monthly? Thanks :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

amadablam wrote: »
    Just wondering if cdkeys is the cheapest with ps + 12 monthly? Thanks :)

Can't use those codes on an Irish PSN account, but they tend to be near the cheapest for most things.

Playstation 3 12gb €89.99
    Playstation 3 slim 500gb Destiny pack €134.99
    Playstation psp street €40

All new in Gamestop

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭TheZPPanda

All new in Gamestop

Any store in particular? It's not showing on the website.

TheZPPanda wrote: »
    Any store in particular? It's not showing on the website.

I was in the one in Parkway in Limerick and the guy was marking them down and told me that they were moving stock on in most stores.

They had loads of bargains on ps3 accessories and stuff like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

any ps3 accessories in particular just am looking out for a few bits thanks

• Advertisement

any ps3 accessories in particular just am looking out for a few bits thanks

Give them a call, I'd say it's whatever each store has in stock that they are selling off so it probably varies from store to store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Uncharted 4: A Thief's End is pooping up on amazon warehouse deals all the time for 25 pound posted. So 30 euros and the is basically new.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭TheZPPanda

All new in Gamestop

Cheers for this! Picked up a White PS3 500GB God of War Bundle for 135 earlier :)

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

Destiny Legendary Edition (PS4) is €29.99 on PSN. (50% off)

The legendary edition contains everything, the original game, first two expansion packs (The Dark Below and House of Wolves) and the major expansion The Taken King.

Destiny - The Taken King expansion (PS4) is €17.99 on PSN

This is if you already have the original Destiny game. It includes the first two expansions and the major expansion The Taken King.

That is a lot of content and the next expansion, Rise of Iron, comes out next month, 23/09

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

CDBWhoop wrote: »
    Destiny Legendary Edition (PS4) is €29.99 on PSN. (50% off)

The legendary edition contains everything, the original game, first two expansion packs (The Dark Below and House of Wolves) and the major expansion The Taken King.

Destiny - The Taken King expansion (PS4) is €17.99 on PSN

This is if you already have the original Destiny game. It includes the first two expansions and the major expansion The Taken King.

That is a lot of content and the next expansion, Rise of Iron, comes out next month, 23/09

CDB you forgot the most important thing of all in this........... the price is worth seeing me in Trials like a wrecking ball :P

On a more serious note, people destiny at that price is a steal and still plenty of regular users for online.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

An added bonus Jonny :D - priceless.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Is Battlefield 4 or Hardline worth getting for the campaign? I like shooters but wouldn't be playing the MP at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

Is Battlefield 4 or Hardline worth getting for the campaign? I like shooters but wouldn't be playing the MP at all.

Haven't played 4, but Hardline is pretty bad imo

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

If you got BF4 for €5 then it would be worth it for the campaign but the real value is in the MP side of things so unless you get it cheap as chips then dont bother.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement