Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

I was in Gamestop Waterford earlier. They had a 12gb PS3 for €100 , but what caught my eye was they had 2x book of Spells with the game , camera and move controller for €10 . The move controller is what you will need for VR . Not a bad price at all . You will get about €2 for what is left from CEX .

They are selling the 12GB ones in Limerick for €89.99 almost bought one for nostalgia :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

doubledown wrote: »
    It's one of the greatest games ever made. It's a shame the multiplayer is pretty much broken (although you can still go online with friends in a private server). The online poker is a hoot too.

What is the issue with the multiplayer? Have the servers stopped working?

I'm replaying RDR at the moment - it's an amazingly brilliant game and certainly in my top ten ever. I had thought about playing some multiplayer once I finish the story - I think RDR's multiplayer is better than GTA Online personally. The Wild West just seems better suited for people running amok.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I was in Gamestop Waterford earlier. They had a 12gb PS3 for €100 , but what caught my eye was they had 2x book of Spells with the game , camera and move controller for €10 . The move controller is what you will need for VR . Not a bad price at all . You will get about €2 for what is left from CEX .

https://www.gamestop.ie/PlayStation%203/Games/43924/wonderbook-book-of-spells

Looking at it online it says "You'll need these" ... So maybe it doesn't come with the camera and controller?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭rob808

10% off Battlefield 1 until midnight on Friday with the code "Zeppelin" on The Game Collection so will come in at £38.65 plus shipping.
    Hi is that the price with the £2 delivery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

No it's £40.65 in total if you deliver to Ireland.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Looking at it online it says "You'll need these" ... So maybe it doesn't come with the camera and controller?

It doesn't come with the camera or controller.
    10% off Battlefield 1 until midnight on Friday with the code "Zeppelin" on The Game Collection so will come in at £38.65 plus shipping.

Probably better off trying this.
    Tesco (UK) are offering 2 select pre-order games for £80, £70 with a discount code: TDX-KTRP. Just on the off chance anyone has family over in UK, or Parcel Motel if it works, but Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 for £70?

They seem to have quite a few top listers in the deal. FFXV / Dead Rising / FIFA / Mass Effect .....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Capcom Humble Bundle for PS3/PS4

https://www.humblebundle.com/capcom-playstation-bundle
    The Humble Capcom PlayStation Bundle

PlayStation comes to Humble! It’s true – we’ve teamed up with Capcom to bring you a bundle full of Capcom PlayStation games!

Pay $1 or more to receive Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 for PS3, Strider for PS3 or PS4, Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix for PS3, Final Fight Double Impact for PS3, a coupon for 45% off Street Fighter V in the PS Store, and a coupon for 10% off Humble Monthly for new subscribers.

Pay more than the average price and you’ll also get Lost Planet 3 for PS3, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix for PS3, Resident Evil HD for PS3 or PS4, Okami HD for PS3, Remember Me for PS3, and the Mega Man 9 & 10 Combo Pack for PS3.

Pay $15 or more for all of that plus Resident Evil 0 Remastered for PS3 or PS4, Devil May Cry HD Collection for PS3, and a coupon for 50% off Mega Man Legacy Collection in the PS Store.

Pay $1 or more. Normally, the total cost for these games is as much as $178. Here at Humble Bundle, though, you choose the price of $1 or more!

Redeem on PlayStation. These games are available on either PlayStation 3 or 4, while select titles are available for both platforms. Please check out the full system requirements here prior to purchasing.

Support charity. Choose where the money goes – between the developer, International Rett Syndrome Foundation, American Red Cross, Save the Children, and, if you'd like, a fourth charity of your choice via the Paypal Giving Fund. If you like the bundle or like what we do, you can leave us a Humble Tip too! (NOTE: Save the Children does not endorse, condone, or control the content of the games.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Mr E wrote: »

WARNING Only works on U.S. accounts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Sorry didn't spot that. Glad you posted the warning!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,268 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Ah, that sucks. I remember was the same with the first Nintendo bundle

• Advertisement

ShaneU wrote: »
    WARNING Only works on U.S. accounts

Pretty crappy of Sony/Capcom to only provide US codes, iirc the Nintendo indies bundle had codes for the region you specified.

Xbox also wouldn't have this problem seeing as MS use global keys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Easy to setup a us account though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Will these bundles become a common thing, I know I have got loads on PC but if Playstation Bundles come that would be amazing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

Nintendo have have done it twice so far in conjunction with Humble Bundle, the first was US only, then worldwide. So its definitely possible that Playstation could do it again, but probably not as regularly as PC bundles.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

The two boxes on sale in Waterford are definitely the full pack . I opened them and made sure. Game ,book , camera and most importantly ... the move controller are included for €10 .
    This is an instore deal , behind the main cash desk as you walk in.

The two boxes on sale in Waterford are definitely the full pack . I opened them and made sure. Game ,book , camera and most importantly ... the move controller are included for €10 .

Yeah, but thats the ps3 camera. Different camera for ps4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Says on the box "you'll need these". Box on the site looks thinner than the one with the controller and no mention of it.

Might be separate deals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

You lads obviously do not understand the point of my post . You need the Move controller for VR that is coming soon . The term " Instore " means you actually have to go into the Store , in Waterford to pick up the deal that I seen and inspected with my own eyes and know for a fact that it is this ,
    http://us.playstation.com/ps3/systems/ps3-wonderbook-move-bundle.html

Gamestop Waterford €10 .

For anyone out there that is planning to go VR and lives near Waterford ,then this is for you .

Seriously .

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭DeclanRe

You lads obviously do not understand the point of my post . You need the Move controller for VR that is coming soon . The term " Instore " means you actually have to go into the Store , in Waterford to pick up the deal that I seen and inspected with my own eyes and know for a fact that it is this ,
    http://us.playstation.com/ps3/systems/ps3-wonderbook-move-bundle.html

Gamestop Waterford €10 .

For anyone out there that is planning to go VR and lives near Waterford ,then this is for you .

Seriously .

Wow - great deal. If anyone sees these in Dublin let us know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

Beefy78 wrote: »
    What is the issue with the multiplayer? Have the servers stopped working?

I'm replaying RDR at the moment - it's an amazingly brilliant game and certainly in my top ten ever. I had thought about playing some multiplayer once I finish the story - I think RDR's multiplayer is better than GTA Online personally. The Wild West just seems better suited for people running amok.

It was hacked a while ago (2014 I think) and Rockstar haven't done anything about it. It's basically broken but like I said you can still play in Private Servers with friends.

https://www.reddit.com/r/reddeadredemption/comments/4rvfhb/red_deads_multiplayer_what_every_player_must_know/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

€45 vs €70 (when standard edition becomes available of course) on psn is a no brainer..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

I'm tempted by a few things there.

How do Suikoden and Forbidden Siren hold up these days? Worth a purchase?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Street Fighter V is on sale for 25 too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,484 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I'm tempted by a few things there.

How do Suikoden and Forbidden Siren hold up these days? Worth a purchase?

Suik 2 held up well (played and compelted it last year - not difficult)

The first did not.

Tempted to get Rogue Galaxy and Suk 3 myself.

Retro????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Ugh, GTA V was $41 on the Canadian store earlier in the week, about €28. Went to buy it there as I'm off tomorrow and it's gone back up to $70. Bah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Digital discounts have Deadlight for sale, 13 quid down from 20.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Roar wrote: »
    Ugh, GTA V was $41 on the Canadian store earlier in the week, about €28. Went to buy it there as I'm off tomorrow and it's gone back up to $70. Bah.

Think argos have it 34ish€ jus now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,268 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

I'm curious, for anyone who got the humble bundle, what happens when you try redeeming a code that you got through Plus like Remember Me or Okami HD?

• Advertisement

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I'm curious, for anyone who got the humble bundle, what happens when you try redeeming a code that you got through Plus like Remember Me or Okami HD?

Doubt you can redeem it if its already on your US account, otherwise it will give you access to the US versions(not that there is any difference)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement