Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    The last great Resi game, well worth a go. I've cleared it multiple times and owned it on PS2 and Wii so will wait for it go on sale like resi 5 and 6 did.

+1 on that, I played it on the GameCube and it has to be marked as one of the great horror games. Anyone that hasn't played it should.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

The last great Resi game, well worth a go. I've cleared it multiple times and owned it on PS2 and Wii so will wait for it go on sale like resi 5 and 6 did.

Ah that's a bit unfair. Resi 5 is a great game in particular when played co op.

That said its probably not a true Resi game in the sense it's not a survival horror and more an action game. Still great fun though.

Resi 6 is truly woeful though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

Ah that's a bit unfair. Resi 5 is a great game in particular when played co op.

That said its probably not a true Resi game in the sense it's not a survival horror and more an action game. Still great fun though.

Resi 6 is truly woeful though.

I actually think you're both in agreement.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Game Collection doing a 10% off FIFA 17 code. Works out about €44

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Sieghardt wrote: »
    it's actually $85.99 I believe and you can get another 3% off with the code OPRAIN and I can give you a $5 off code if you like
    I did get sorted in the end, thanks again :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

RasTa wrote: »
    Resident Evil 4 digital only? I've still never played it.

Great game, it's probably the game I've passed the most times.

Definitely get it if you've never played it.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Atticus Jung

Great game, it's probably the game I've passed the most times.

Definitely get it if you've never played it.

Cant find the original post, wheres the best place to pick this up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

All ps4 games and consoles half price in Tesco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

The Last of Us (Remastered) on Amazon US for $12.95 + Shipping

Total cost approx: €16.40

The Last of Us (Remastered) - Amazon

UbCzZlD.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭flyingoutside

ShaneU wrote: »
    All ps4 games and consoles half price in Tesco

Where did you see this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Where did you see this?

AFAIK it's been generated on a Facebook bargain page as inside information and apparently it's online advertised somewhere too.

Whatever about consoles, even at half price, their games are the same as everywhere else most of the time

Maybe it's select stores only though as I went to a few stores and they knew nothing about it.

amadablam wrote: »
    Playstation 3 12gb €89.99
    Playstation 3 slim 500gb Destiny pack €134.99
    Playstation psp street €40

All new in Gamestop

This deal is no doubt over but I'm looking for a new boxed PS3 slim. Oh and it's gotta be on firmware 3.55 or lower (so I think CECH-20** and CECH-21**).

I have a search alert set up on eBay already. Is there any chance somewhere local like Gamestop might have one? (PS noob here!)

This deal is no doubt over but I'm looking for a new boxed PS3 slim. Oh and it's gotta be on firmware 3.55 or lower (so I think CECH-20** and CECH-21**).

I have a search alert set up on eBay already. Is there any chance somewhere local like Gamestop might have one? (PS noob here!)

You could ring a Gamestop store and they can check the other stores for you. As for them telling you the firmware edition, best of luck getting that answer from them :D

Oh I realise there's no chance of them telling me the firmware. They should be able to tell me the SKU though. The models I listed I think are guaranteed to have a firmware of 3.55 or lower (I'm open to correction).

AFAIK it's been generated on a Facebook bargain page as inside information and apparently it's online advertised somewhere too.

Whatever about consoles, even at half price, their games are the same as everywhere else most of the time

Maybe it's select stores only though as I went to a few stores and they knew nothing about it.

Tesco have all xbox live and game credit half price and same with psn and credit.

Ask at information desk. Nation wide.

Games and consoles too but very little left worth buying in those.

All this for €120

20160901_120907_zpswefnl8nx.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

How much is that each?

Varik wrote: »
    How much is that each?

Everything is half price so half marked or retail price.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Yeah, all consoles/games/game cards are 50% off, they are full price on the shelf edge and the discount only applies at the till (Not even the price scanner shows the discount).

Portlaoise have no console or game cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭weiland79

They don't sell them in tesco Jervis, Parnell street or Nutgrove. Anyone know where they do sell them?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

Is the plus reduced? It's €50 Yeah?

I could buy a €50 card from tesco for €25? Or do I need 3 x €20 cards for €30?

Need plus so could get a year if it's possible

• Advertisement

Is the plus reduced? It's €50 Yeah?

I could buy a €50 card from tesco for €25? Or do I need 3 x €20 cards for €30?

Need plus so could get a year if it's possible

Yeah that's it, half what they are selling for.

Unfortunately you will just have to buy combinations of cards as the 12 month might be unavailable so you might pay for 4x 3 month.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭weiland79

Yeah that's it, half what they are selling for.

Unfortunately you will just have to buy combinations of cards as the 12 month might be unavailable so you might pay for 4x 3 month.

And which tesco did you pick them up in?

weiland79 wrote: »
    And which tesco did you pick them up in?

Limerick, Coonagh.. Very few left

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

weiland79 wrote: »
    They don't sell them in tesco Jervis, Parnell street or Nutgrove. Anyone know where they do sell them?

Try Dundrum. They usually sell PS4 stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

None left in Arklow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

None left in Arklow.

So this is all Tesco? Do I just rock on up and take it to the till? Hopefully they know what i'm on about!

Oh I realise there's no chance of them telling me the firmware. They should be able to tell me the SKU though. The models I listed I think are guaranteed to have a firmware of 3.55 or lower (I'm open to correction).

As far as I know, it should be possible to down grade your firmware on most PS3 consoles anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Anybody know if any Tesco in Cork is doing this?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Anybody know if any Tesco in Cork is doing this?

All tesco stores are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Finglas have €20 credit, not sure how much

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement