Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

jonnycivic wrote: »
    All tesco stores are.

I mean like does anyone know if any Tesco in Cork have them in stock. I'm pretty sure some don't sell any at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭superflyninja

Any ps plus in stock in jervis does anyone know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Bebo stunnah

Fantastic bargain whoever the OP was. Headed in myslf after reading about it here. Store workers didn't really know anything about it but one helpful woman (probably manager) did. Picked up 3 games for 56 euro!

Was more in there looking for a PS4 for a friend. All gone this morning in Sligo store (not by me). Was told it didn't count on credit/psplus, would have picked it up otherwise :(

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭KoA-Ollie

Any stock in Athlone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

Any ps plus in stock in jervis does anyone know?

Nothing in jervis/parnell/talbot street, it'll only possibly be in stores that regularly stock them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

No consoles in Stillorgan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

doubledown wrote: »
    No consoles in Stillorgan

PSN cards?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

RedXIV wrote: »
    PSN cards?

Not sure. My wife checked the console situation only for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭testtech05

Anyone been in Galway today? Im assuming it'll be the same as everywhere else though with not much if anything left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Got a couple of 3 month PSN cards for €10 each in Edenderry. Better than nothing I suppose…

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

ShaneU wrote: »
    All ps4 games and consoles half price in Tesco

Your a legend mate.

I picked up €160 credit , 2 years sub , 2 blue controllers and pokemon Y and Omega Ruby for €245 ... SWEET :D

Tesco Ardkeen has a few 3 month subs left as I didn't bother taking them and that store has Overwatch for €32.50 . Tesco Polberry have Black ops 3 for €25 . I stashed 2 behind the white box on bottom shelf .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Can't imagine these being universally available, TESCO saying in stores where available, do anything to get people in the door

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Your a legend mate.

I picked up €160 credit , 2 years sub , 2 blue controllers and pokemon Y and Omega Ruby for €245 ... SWEET :D

Tesco Ardkeen has a few 3 month subs left as I didn't bother taking them and that store has Overwatch for €32.50 . Tesco Polberry have Black ops 3 for €25 . I stashed 2 behind the white box on bottom shelf .

Are controllers on sale?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

Lots of credit and psn membership cards left in Clarehall. Not many games. One Overwatch and Dark Souls 3 for €35 each.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

PSN 12 month cars gone in Tesco Midelton. Apparently only PS4 went out the door this morning as well. Games there still, but their prices aren't great even with 50% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Dark souls is already cheaper in symths.

Only thing I got was a couple of 3DS games in Clarehall, didn't see any consoles or nothing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Charizard

Whats going on, I feel like I missed something

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Charizard wrote: »
    Whats going on, I feel like I missed something

Tesco selling all games/consoles half price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

All vouchers gone in Finglas Extra, no consoles or accessories either but plenty of games. Got myself rock band drums /guitar/mic for €15

Apparently tesco have a new supplier for games and dvds and are just clearing all stock out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Dundrum has nothing left. Got the last 3 3months and there are no 12s or store credits left.

Barely any games either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭weiland79

Dundrum has nothing left. Got the last 3 3months and there are no 12s or store credits left.

Barely any games either.

Saved me a trip this evening so

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

Keith186 wrote: »
    Lots of credit and psn membership cards left in Clarehall. Not many games. One Overwatch and Dark Souls 3 for €35 each.

Actually no credit or memberships left at all. Lots of cases but cards behind the till are sold out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Are controllers on sale?

Yes. All game connected stuff + Dvd's etc . Tesco are getting a new supplier and clearing everything out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Nothing in Wilton :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lads when I was talking to the manager earlier he told me they had plenty more games in their store that they would roll out over the coming days. He said all stores will do the same.

Also the consoles were bought by the staff before the stores even opened today

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Anything in nutgrove?

Edit [seems like just games and dvds]

[edit 2 - there are some controllers behind the till that sells lotto etc. Got one and the last psn card for 3 months. Good few games too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 540 ✭✭✭GreatDefector

Anything in nutgrove?

Edit [seems like just games and dvds]

[edit 2 - there are some controllers behind the till that sells lotto etc. Got one and the last psn card for 3 months. Good few games too

PSN cards at customer service desks?

I asked the guys and didn't find any in 4 stores

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

PSN cards at customer service desks?

I asked the guys and didn't find any in 4 stores

There was just one 3 month card there (which I got). It was just sitting beside the controllers in the shelf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Ended up getting 4 20 euro psn cards in Tesco in Paul st in cork. Asked the manager what did she have in the back she came out with them and loads for the Xbox :).

Delighted with myself now

So ask the manager in Tesco for them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

I got loads of cards from Letterkenny and just realised now that I think she scanned one then multiplied the price but with these cards are they not invalid without being scanned?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement