Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Is there a time limit to when you can get your money back on PayPal? Might take the chance on one of them, but if it doesn't come till after the time I can get my money back and it's not an official or working controller I'll be snapping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

If something is to good to be ture on eBay.

Sadly it's a scam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,355 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Is there a time limit to when you can get your money back on PayPal? Might take the chance on one of them, but if it doesn't come till after the time I can get my money back and it's not an official or working controller I'll be snapping.

eBay's own money back guarantee covers you for 30 days from the date you receive the item, or 30 days after the estimated delivery date if you don't receive anything/item isn't as described.
    • A buyer can report in My eBay that they didn’t receive an item once the item’s latest estimated delivery date has passed and for 30 days after the latest estimated delivery date.
    My order says "Estimated delivery Mon, 26 Sep - Wed, 12 Oct"

Paypal covers you for 180 days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,585 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Sony have just updated the Dualshock controller, so it's possible they're offloading stock of the old version.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

It's possible, but a 4 year old username with no feedback as a seller having 400 of them to sell at dirt cheap prices is very unlikely!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,476 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Hasn't it been free on the PS4 yet? if not it's only a matter of time...but 7 quid is a fair price for it all the same.

It was on ps plus on PS3 a couple of years ago but for the ps4 version it's a steal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭van_beano

Anyone else getting the "missed charges" error when purchasing something from the PSN store through mobile chrome? Using my Credit Card which worked on it a few weeks ago. Credit Card working for other non-Playstation related things. Seems to be a common problem when I googled it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

van_beano wrote: »
    Anyone else getting the "missed charges" error when purchasing something from the PSN store through mobile chrome? Using my Credit Card which worked on it a few weeks ago. Credit Card working for other non-Playstation related things. Seems to be a common problem when I googled it.

Yes - not sure if it's related to Chrome though. I had to ring PSN support a couple of times to get it sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

any signs of the current PS4 going for cheap or will they just pull them all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Skerries wrote: »

I'd say they may do deals on them in certain places, there will be a big push to get rid of them come November, I'll probably end up shifting my sexy limited edition model with an added 1TB SSHD... :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Skerries wrote: »

Doubt they'll pull them. Most likely the old stock will be sold at the new slim pricepoints.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Oat23 wrote: »

Just chanced one myself there, every shady bargain is worth a go when you can use PayPal to cover yourself. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Is Psychonauts worth it on the PS4?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

ERG89 wrote: »

Don't know if the ps4 version is worth it, but it is a great game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

ERG89 wrote: »

I got it, its very good, graphics are miles better than the ps2 version.

Can't go wrong for €6-€7 whatever it is now.

Turns out the cheap Dualshock 4 was too good to be true, just got an email from eBay telling me the account was compromised and the transaction was cancelled. Have to open a PayPal dispute now to process a refund, anyone that ordered one should do the same immediately.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Turns out the cheap Dualshock 4 was too good to be true, just got an email from eBay telling me the account was compromised and the transaction was cancelled. Have to open a PayPal dispute now to process a refund, anyone that ordered one should do the same immediately.

As the rules of eBay go if its to cheap its a scam sadly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,355 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Oh well! It was worth a try :)

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭James74

Decided that my backlog wasn't full enough :rolleyes: so on a whim just got Psychonauts, Alien Isolation and Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Ultimate in the sale.

To my shame (as primarily a PC gamer) I've never played a Diablo game, so not sure what to expect. Downloading now but it's a biggie at +50GB, and on Donegal internet :eek:
    Played the first half hour of Alien, liking the atmosphere and play style, looks very pretty... but Jaysus that acting is a touch on the wooden side of Elizabeth Berkley.
    And Psychonauts...my-oh-my... I loved it ten years ago and it has aged beautifully. Naturally the HD polish helps, but other than it's still just a great game; funny writing, original, varied and inventive. Anything under a tenner and it's a steal imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

PS4 Slim 500GB + FIFA 17 for 320euro in Smyths...

For those who don't already own it's a decent enough deal...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Wolfenstein new order worth a crack?

Absolutely, really great single player FPS.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Absolutely, really great single player FPS.

+1

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,394 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Definitely, great game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Wolfenstein is one of my favourite shooters of the last five years.

Wolfenstein is just fantastic this is what a FPS should be like. Over the top story, Action, Loads of killing. I ended up completing the new order on both xbox one and PS4 and just the old old blood on the xbox but i prob buy it again for 6 euros as you cant go wrong like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,055 ✭✭✭Doge

So is the Old Blood worth a go for 6 euro? Is the general consensus that it's not as good as the New Order?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Doge wrote:
    So is the Old Blood worth a go for 6 euro? Is the general consensus that it's not as good as the New Order?

I enjoyed it a lot, bit shorter but more challenging, very good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,801 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I think anyone that likes a FPS should have it. It's superb. No online but for that price I don't think anyone can complain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

Diablo 3 is €20 on the store, any good?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement