Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

No it was for a new copy, Amazon have run out atm which is why it is only showing options for 3rd party sellers.

Yep I picked up mine about two weeks ago. Only €18 delivered.

Sorry guys for another question. What site is best for buying US PSN vouchers? Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,482 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Cdkeys are the one i always use

Cdkeys are the one i always use

Seem to have none in stock at the moment :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,394 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

• Advertisement

F1ngers wrote: »

Thanks. For the phone verification bit would you enter an 087 Irish mobile as 353871234567

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Sorry guys for another question. What site is best for buying US PSN vouchers? Thanks

http://www.pcgamesupply.com/buygames/sony-playstation-network-cards/ sometiez has discounts

Thanks for the pcgamesupply recommendation.

Worked perfectly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Infamous Second Son and Infamous First light, both going for around €5 each in the PlayStation store.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Is base.com reliable?

They have Doom for £18.99 which come to £20.28 including delivery, less than €24.

link

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

Yes use base.com a few times and should get the game within a week from the order.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Far Cry Primal is €22 now on PlayStation network.

Infamous Second Son and Infamous First light, both going for around €5 each in the PlayStation store.

Infamous second son coming up at E12.99 for me and E8.99 with PS plus?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

First light is €5.49
    Second Son €8.99

Or there's a double pack for €12.99

I see ABZU has been cut to €13.99 also, quite tempted.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Are you imagining these prices?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Tinie wrote: »
    Are you imagining these prices?

Proabaly US/CAN store

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Anyone happen to know the cheapest price for PS+ UK account?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

Anyone happen to know the cheapest price for PS+ UK account?

The cheapest (and the current norm) as far as I can see is £35.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

RRP is £39.99 I think (I've a UK account).

If you follow @FrugalGaming on twitter they link to it most days for £34ish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

maximoose wrote: »
    I see ABZU has been cut to €13.99 also, quite tempted.

It's a class game but it's got 9.99 written all over it. I suspect it will drop again soon enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Today's iBood deal:

ps4deal.png

Link here if you want it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Sold out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭newcar2016

500gb really is a pathetic size

I'm barely a gamer apart from fifa and it became full from a few installs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,801 ✭✭✭lertsnim

So easy to upgrade that though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

How are people filling theirs so easily. I've loads of games installed and I'm barely at 300gb :/ And none of them are really indie or download only games. Well besides NMS

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

It disappears quickly if you are mostly digital, games like Battlefield 4 and GTA V are absolute whores for space. Think I have maybe 10 games installed and I'm close to full.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 743 ✭✭✭KeithTS

How are people filling theirs so easily. I've loads of games installed and I'm barely at 300gb :/ And none of them are really indie or download only games. Well besides NMS

I fill mine very easily. With installs from games being 40 gig and the like, it happens but why somebody needs to have every game they own installed at once is beyond me. Perhaps if you buy all of your games digitally and have a terrible internet connection but I would imagine that's a rare case these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

KeithTS wrote: »
    I fill mine very easily. With installs from games being 40 gig and the like, it happens but why somebody needs to have every game they own installed at once is beyond me. Perhaps if you buy all of your games digitally and have a terrible internet connection but I would imagine that's a rare case these days.

I buy the vast majority of my games digitally mainly because of this thread :pac: Think I only have 3 on disk and they came with the console. Oh and R&C.
    True though. Once I'm done with a game I delete it. Only keep ones I've yet to finish and will be going back to or multiplayer ones that are good for quick games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,506 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

KeithTS wrote: »

I'd imagine it's a lot more common than you think. Broadband infrastructure is terrible in this country and the PlayStation store often has great value.

I'm constantly looking for space. Uncharted 4, GTA V, Arkham Knight, Battlefield 4 and deus Ex have left me with little left. I really need to get the energy to finish AK so I can delete it.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Battlefield 4 is 90Gb odd at this stage :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement