Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Mr Arrior wrote: »
    Anyone know the best place to get Fifa 17 will be? Some say SuperValu always has good deals.

Supervalu generally go it on release for 45 i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Mr Arrior

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Supervalu generally go it on release for 45 i think

Cheers. Would be a brilliant price for it, if so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Mr Arrior wrote: »
    Anyone know the best place to get Fifa 17 will be? Some say SuperValu always has good deals.

Is there a thread about this anywhere? Looking to pick it up for best price also.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

Grabbed a copy of Bloodborne from Amazon US for $18 / €16 delivered.

http://amzn.to/2d6N8bS

You just need to take out a free trial of Amazon Prime to get the lower price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭markcahill1985

Tusky wrote: »
    Is there a thread about this anywhere? Looking to pick it up for best price also.

Got mine for 48 EUR from the game collection and 3.95 P&P with Parcel Motel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭The Caveman

I all

i am planning on picking up the Gamestop deal

1 TB PS4 + extra controller + Fifa 17 ( new Sealed actual disk) per the site for €350

I do not want FIFA, what is the best way of swapping it ?

in the shop, on here, etc?

as i have not played for a long time, and just mainly getting it to play Fallout 4 COD etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

I all

1 TB PS4 + extra controller + Fifa 17 ( new Sealed actual disk) per the site for €350

as i have not played for a long time, and just mainly getting it to play Fallout 4 COD etc.

Get the CoD bundle for 370 instead? CoD seems to be expensive on Amazon so its probably a better deal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Mr Arrior

I all

Cex buying for €42. A good price as that's not far off what SuperValu are charging for it.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

kaZpJMDl.jpg

@ shopto.net

I expect amazon to price match soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Tinie wrote: »
    kaZpJMDl.jpg

@ shopto.net

I expect amazon to price match soon

Amazon have now price matched https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01LVWGYEY/ref=twister_B01LYS783T?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,267 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

What's with this offer? It's crazy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,967 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

CastorTroy wrote: »
    What's with this offer? It's crazy

Clearing the old stock so they can sell the Pro and slim models

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,267 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

It's not the first time they've had to do that but don;t remember the prices getting that low before with previous generations

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,967 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

question is when will the likes of Argos Ireland and Smyths reduce the price of their stock here?

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

question is when will the likes of Argos Ireland and Smyths reduce the price of their stock here?

argos have reduced there but nothing in stock

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

ps4 1bt with lego star wars game + dvd and fifa 17 down to 224e

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

RedXIV wrote: »
    Sold out :(

still reckon there will be brilliant deals on the slim and even the pro coming up to christmas, My young lad wants a ps4 for christmas but getting it now would really eat into his 12 month warranty. Hopefully some good bundle deals around black friday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Just a heads up - all console games (PS3/PS4, Xbox360/Xbox1) will be a tenner in Tesco tomorrow. CDs and DVDs/BluRays will be 5 for a tenner.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

I thought that was today?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

maximoose wrote: »

They changed it to Friday. IT was posted on there facebook page.

maximoose wrote: »

A glitch in the corporate matrix meant that all the stores weren't going to be ready today so they pushed it back until tomorrow. If you know anyone working there, they might be able to set a few things aside for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Anyone have a link to where they said that? I know it's true just wanna see if it's for all stores.

martyos121 wrote: »
    Anyone have a link to where they said that? I know it's true just wanna see if it's for all stores.

I went into my local in Edenderry and they said it was nationwide - every one on the Bargain Alerts thread is saying the same thing.

martyos121 wrote: »

397911.PNG

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TinCanMan

The Last of Us Remastered is now on sale for €14.99 for the next six days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,335 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

TinCanMan wrote: »
    The Last of Us Remastered is now on sale for €14.99 for the next six days.

Where?

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Where?

The PSN Store

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,335 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

The PSN Store

Thanks for that. Have to collect my PS4 tomorrow so might pick this up as well.

I assume I don't need a PS Now subscription to make purchases from the PSN Store?

• Advertisement

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Thanks for that. Have to collect my PS4 tomorrow so might pick this up as well.

I assume I don't need a PS Now subscription to make purchases from the PSN Store?

I presume you mean PS Plus? PS Now is the game streaming service and it isn't in Ireland yet. You don't need PS Plus to purchase from the store but you will need it to play online.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement