Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,335 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I presume you mean PS Plus? PS Now is the game streaming service and it isn't in Ireland yet. You don't need PS Plus to purchase from the store but you will need it to play online.

Yup Plus is the One I meant.

Will probably just end up playing single player games on the PS4 and all my online gaming on the One S.

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭R.F.

Just a heads up - all console games (PS3/PS4, Xbox360/Xbox1) will be a tenner in Tesco tomorrow. CDs and DVDs/BluRays will be 5 for a tenner.

Sounds far too good to be true

Are they select very old games?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

R.F. wrote: »

Any game that they still have in stock.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

R.F. wrote: »

Staff will have cleared out anything decent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

The Tesco firesale has been put back 24 hours again. Saturday now.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

Would love to grab it, its been on my list for ages, but I have to much games to finish already. Going to hold off buying anything till 2017 and then get it when its on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

Beefy78 wrote: »

I had a look in Tesco Clare Hall tonight in the hope of picking up either DSIII and/or Arkham Knight in the sale if it was on tomorrow (confirmed to be Saturday by a staff member).

All they have is a few copies of Destiny, two copies of Mirror's Edge Catalyst and three or four copies of FIFA 16.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Beefy78 wrote: »

How do you know? Wasn't it originally Thursday and put back to Friday?

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭Rael

ItsHoggie wrote: »

Staff member told me tonight it's been pushed back to Saturday.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

ItsHoggie wrote: »

It's on twitter.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Rael wrote: »
    Staff member told me tonight it's been pushed back to Saturday.

Yeah, has definitely been pushed back to Saturday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭rob808

Yeah, has definitely been pushed back to Saturday.
    I wonder will there be a sale on ps4 joypads

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

rob808 wrote: »

I seriously doubt any store has any left after they went half price with the consoles.

Also the PS headset is down to 60 in argos:

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2746269.htm?_$ja=tsid%3A30390%7Cprd%3A8088783

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

rob808 wrote: »

The joypads are coming up as reduced to 50 on the argos site now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

Did anybody confirm the FIFA 17 price in SuperValu? Or anywhere else with good value?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,207 ✭✭✭maximoose

It was €49 in Supervalu yesterday, don't know if they'd have much stock left now though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

€50.00 for controller in Argos

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1419315.htm

Can I get one cheaper online anywhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

maximoose wrote: »
    It was €49 in Supervalu yesterday, don't know if they'd have much stock left now though

Cheers. It's €70 on the psn store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 141 ✭✭Smoked Tuna

PS4 controller is 35 sterling on amazon, so would be cheaper than your 50, but is it worth waiting for delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭Cantstandsya

Sorry if this has been discussed already but does anyone know where the cheapest place (bricks and mortar) to pick up PES would be?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Sorry if this has been discussed already but does anyone know where the cheapest place (bricks and mortar) to pick up PES would be?

Argos have it for €44.99

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,055 ✭✭✭Doge

Pricespy.ie is great at finding the cheapest price which in this case is argos as posted above:

http://pricespy.ie/product.php?p=3730341

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Hi lads hoping for some advice here , hoping to pick up a ps4 with fifa in the next 2 weeks for my little brother .

Where would be the best and cheapest possible to get it ?

I have seen them on adverts and donedeal but is there anything i should watch out for when buying pre-owned ?

thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Hi lads hoping for some advice here , hoping to pick up a ps4 with fifa in the next 2 weeks for my little brother .

Where would be the best and cheapest possible to get it ?

I have seen them on adverts and donedeal but is there anything i should watch out for when buying pre-owned ?

thanks.

Take a trip north this weekend and pray that somewhere still has stock of the older PS4s, they are going for £150(500gb)-£179(1tb) with FIFA until Sunday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Just left Dundrum Tesco, not much there, think most of the best games were taken by staff and there were people grabbing trolley loads of everything they could see.

I saw COD, FIFA 15, The Order, Star Wars Battlefront , the new (I think) Final Fantasy, Minecraft, that was about it. Loads of Ps3 games and a lot of xbone and 360 too.

Best thing about their sale is that Blu-rays are in their five for €10. Got some decent bargains there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Picked up a few good games in Tesco, only PlayStation related ones were Everybody's Golf, Resi Revelations 2 and Terraria but I dunno if I'll keep it or try swap it or what.
    Would have preferred to get Wii U games but there wasn't any.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

I was in edenderry and they were putting out more stock of PS4 and Xbox1 games while I was there. Bloodborne and Uncharted Collection and the likes. But chaotic but still seemed to be bargains to be had.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,394 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Deleted some non-bargain posts.
    Please stay on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,506 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

The only PS4 game left in Castlebar yesterday was Evolve and that was well hidden, plenty of PS3 games though and XB1 games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Destiny was all that was left in Tesco Maynooth, lots and lots of Destiny.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement