Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

Destiny was all that was left in Tesco Maynooth, lots and lots of Destiny.
    Same with Navan. Two PS4 MGS V's left in Bailieborough, Co. Cavan though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,847 ✭✭✭Julez

Saw some PS4 cameras in Harvey Norman Nutgrove for €30 if anyone is interested. In one of the bargain bins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Julez wrote: »
    Saw some PS4 cameras in Harvey Norman Nutgrove for €30 if anyone is interested. In one of the bargain bins.

Those deals generally nationwide?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Varik wrote: »
    Those deals generally nationwide?

As far as I know they are. Portlaoise had a few in their display case last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭eamondunphy

Julez wrote: »

got a camera there a few minutes ago, thanks for the heads up, still 3 or 4 left in the baskets near the main til if anyone is interested

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭easytiger2009

Destiny was all that was left in Tesco Maynooth, lots and lots of Destiny.

Barebones Destiny or one of the ones with some of the DLC?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

Saw on ign the last of us ps4 for 9.99 dollars, digital version you pay and they give you a code, does anyone know if that's just for USA or worldwide.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Barebones Destiny or one of the ones with some of the DLC?

Barebones

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

Jayisplay wrote: »
    Saw on ign the last of us ps4 for 9.99 dollars, digital version you pay and they give you a code, does anyone know if that's just for USA or worldwide.

It'll be US code, just set up a US account and you're set.

Cheers I actually already have one

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Tlou has been $10 on the US store for the last few weeks anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

might be a bargain for some, PS4 Slim 1TB Call of Duty bundle 330 euro, seems to be 40 euro cheaper than gamestop, not that that would be hard

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6077178/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CVideo+games%7C14419738/c_2/3%7C19780877%7CPS4%7C37328275/c_3/4%7Ccat_37328275%7CPS4+consoles%7C37328622.htm

And can I pay for tlao with my credit card or do in need us store credit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

And can I pay for tlao with my credit card or do in need us store credit
    You can get vouchers on play asia that's usually how I pay for things, just make sure its US vouchers. I had a hiccup before lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,055 ✭✭✭Doge

www.pcgamesupply.com is the one most boardsies use for regional top up cards.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,874 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Lads the Revolut app on your phone is the future. Top up in Euro, pay in whatever currency you want, no charges. Bought games on US PSN with it, no problems.

You can pay the exact amount too, no need to pay for $20 or $50 cards.

ShaneU wrote: »
    Lads the Revolut app on your phone is the future. Top up in Euro, pay in whatever currency you want, no charges. Bought games on US PSN with it, no problems.

The problem is that you have to top up the Revolut card before you use it though. If I could link it to a bank account ( like Paypal does for example ) and just spend what I want at any time , then I would be in there like a hot snot .

In the past I used the 3v cards and swore I would never bother with prepay cards again.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,394 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

ShaneU wrote: »

Never even entered my head to use this.
    It's too easy now...:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,056 ✭✭✭sticker

F1ngers wrote: »
    Never even entered my head to use this.
    It's too easy now...:pac:

I've a US PSN account... how exactly do you use this app to best benefit savings?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭WeleaseWoderick

Did they ever roll out any good updates for Rory McIlroy Golf? I had heard it was fairly bare bones when first released but would like a golf game for PS4 if it has been improved since. €12.99 seems a decent price.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,693 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Did they ever roll out any good updates for Rory McIlroy Golf? I had heard it was fairly bare bones when first released but would like a golf game for PS4 if it has been improved since. €12.99 seems a decent price.

I bought it months ago and I got a lot of use out of it and didnt have any issues. Its not a patch on a few of the older tiger versions but its still good :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,335 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

When you use the PlayStation app is there a way to see what's on sale for the week/day etc?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,967 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I think it's worth it at that price I really enjoyed playing it the career mode is pretty good as is the progression graphics aren't the best but still prefer this over the golf club.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,394 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

sticker wrote: »
    I've a US PSN account... how exactly do you use this app to best benefit savings?

Haven't used it yet.
    Will let you know if/when I do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

emmetkenny wrote: »
    When you use the PlayStation app is there a way to see what's on sale for the week/day etc?

Do you mean on a smart phone? if so its either a case of scrolling left and clicking playstation Plus or clicking PS store in the top left then playstation plus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Deedsie wrote: »
    Any good deals on a PS4 Pro? I sold my PS4 at the weekend so want to pre order the PS4 Pro. Amazon for £349 the best price?

Is 350 pound not like 400euro anyways? So would you not be safer waiting on bundles in Ireland?..

The Slim never had any bundles announced really until after it was out and now you can get a 1TB Slim + Fifa + Extra controller for like 350euro... Hoping that the Pro may have similar deals to this...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,475 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Is 350 pound not like 400euro anyways? So would you not be safer waiting on bundles in Ireland?..

The Slim never had any bundles announced really until after it was out and now you can get a 1TB Slim + Fifa + Extra controller for like 350euro... Hoping that the Pro may have similar deals to this...

I would imagine that there will be The Last Guardian bundles when it comes out if pre-reviews are positive!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dawidnowak2005

So what you think better to not preorder and see what we can get on release day?

• Advertisement

So what you think better to not preorder and see what we can get on release day?

There will be plenty of PS4 pro's for sale when they are released . Everyone has ran out and bought the clearance 1200's and the newer slims . Most of them aren't gonna run out and buy a pro now ... at least that's my reckoning :p

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement