Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Oh FFS, I paid €94 for that from them on Saturday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

New Deal of the Week is up, Arkham Knight for €15, premium edition for €25.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Ugh, Season Pass didn't go down in line with that. I hate it when they do that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

chrislad wrote: »
    Ugh, Season Pass didn't go down in line with that. I hate it when they do that.

Season pass was half price a couple of weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Do ye reckon this is a good deal?
    Seems good to me...considering CoD seems to be expensive at £69 on Amazon for the CoD version that includes Modern Warfare

PS4 1TB COD: Infinite Warfare Early Access Bundle €349
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/6077178/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CVideo+games%7C14419738/c_2/3%7C19780877%7CPS4%7C37328275/c_3/4%7Ccat_37328275%7CPS4+consoles%7C37328622.htm
    208-6077178-BAC683M.jpg

Smyths and Gamestop had (may still have) a much better bundle, 1TB PS4 Slim + Extra Controller + Fifa 17 for the same price, then again I suppose it depends on whether COD interests you or FIFA, or if neither just get the FIFA bundle and trade FIFA in for €45 to CEX (well that was the value last time I checked)...

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

RedXIV wrote: »
    Not massive help to you now but if you create a new one, all I did was add a "." in my normal gmail address. It's enough to differentiate for PSN but Gmail ignores them so all your emails still reach the same inbox.

No really useful suggestions for retrieving your account though :(

Could have saved the aul email in a excel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

A lot of the PSVR games on Amazon are pretty cheap compared with Irish prices. Even more so if you have a Prime membership.

I picked up the following today, for €70:

Driveclub VR
    Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
    VR Worlds.

The same games come to about €100, give or take a few cents in Irish stores. I think even more on the PSN

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭xECompanyx

Smyths and Gamestop had (may still have) a much better bundle, 1TB PS4 Slim + Extra Controller + Fifa 17 for the same price, then again I suppose it depends on whether COD interests you or FIFA, or if neither just get the FIFA bundle and trade FIFA in for €45 to CEX (well that was the value last time I checked)...

Most games in these bundles are dlc. Do cex take dlc as well as physical discs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

xECompanyx wrote: »

Most PS4 bundles give you the disc. The only bundle that is a download is the CoD one as IW isn't out yet.,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

martyos121 wrote: »
    New Deal of the Week is up, Arkham Knight for €15, premium edition for €25.

Lost myself €5, still haven't started it. Wanted to finish the last few challenges in Origins before I did (it's a good game).

Got the game for €20 in a sale awhile ago and got the DLC in the recent DLC sale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,470 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Varik wrote: »
    Lost myself €5, still haven't started it. Wanted to finish the last few challenges in Origins before I did (it's a good game).

Got the game for €20 in a sale awhile ago and got the DLC in the recent DLC sale.

You think that's bad, I bought it the day after it came out and it's still sealed. :pac:

I don't think I'll ever get around to it and hearing how bad the bat mobile segments are is putting me off it big time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Return to Arkham is out next week for under 50, save yer AK money and get that instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Season pass was half price a couple of weeks ago.

I didn't have a PS4 then. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

xECompanyx wrote: »

Pretty sure FIFA 17 is a physical copy...

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭xECompanyx

Pretty sure FIFA 17 is a physical copy...

Just bought a xbones so thats where the confusion came in, dlc with microsoft, physical copy with ps4, go Sony..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,166 ✭✭✭Beefy78

martyos121 wrote: »
    You think that's bad, I bought it the day after it came out and it's still sealed. :pac:

I don't think I'll ever get around to it and hearing how bad the bat mobile segments are is putting me off it big time.

There's a few too many Batmobile fights but it isn't a compelling reason to avoid the game. The Batmobile controls perfectly well once you change the controls from the default setting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

amadablam wrote: »
    Anyone thinking of upgrading the hard drive to 2tb Argos have this reduced to €79.99

Not bad for a drive you can pick up in store today.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/2489935.htm

If I was to pick this up, how would I go about upgrading?
    Or do you simply use this as an external hard drive and play?

The 500gb limit on my current system is doing my head in. Don't know whether to just wait till the PS4 Pro comes out to upgrade...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

wong wrote: »

The 500gb limit on my current system is doing my head in. Don't know whether to just wait till the PS4 Pro comes out to upgrade...

You'd need to format if moving the HDD to the Pro but you could swap out the HDD between them when it's time.

You need to open this external HDD up to use it fully on the PS4 for games, but you could have it for other media but not games if connected externally.

Get it put it in your current PS4, keep the old 500GB and put that back in when you're moving this new one to the pro.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

wong wrote: »

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057616586

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    The Uncharted Collection is $20 on the us store at the moment.

This seems to be a permanent price cut isn't it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Terminator

PS4 Slim is 199 on German Amazon

Looks like it delivers to Ireland. Probably won't be up for long ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

Terminator wrote: »

just ordered! thanks a million, great discount!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭testtech05

Any chance of a link guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 spiller9020

Cheers just ordered one also, great deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Anyone else get a 12e shipping fee?

Thanks for posting and fixing my broken heart after failing to get one in the chaos of the flash sales!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Hey guys, need some advice! Used ot be massive into gaming on my PS3 and still play it every once in a while but not very regularly. Came across the 200 euro PS4 and very tempted to get it but don't even think I'll play it that much.

Can someone please tell me I'll be mad to get a console I won't use that much or else push me over the edge and convince me to pull the trigger before it disappears!

• Advertisement

Chavways wrote: »
    Hey guys, need some advice! Used ot be massive into gaming on my PS3 and still play it every once in a while but not very regularly. Came across the 200 euro PS4 and very tempted to get it but don't even think I'll play it that much.

Can someone please tell me I'll be mad to get a console I won't use that much or else push me over the edge and convince me to pull the trigger before it disappears!

Buy it now ASAP and youll have a few days to cancel before dispatch if you change your mind

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement