Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

Chavways wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend the best place to get a second PS4 controller? Amazon UK look to be cheap but any other sites I'm missing.

Amazon has the new one, cheaper than the older version in BnM shops here

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Chavways wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend the best place to get a second PS4 controller? Amazon UK look to be cheap but any other sites I'm missing.

Argos had them on sale recently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Amazon has the new one, cheaper than the older version in BnM shops here

Got a magma red one in Amazon UK. The pound is so good now, it only came to 44 euro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Tomb Raider 20th Anniversary - €46.99 in Argos

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5997242.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Second half of October Sale on Irish store https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts?platform=PS4&sort=date

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭alanhiggyno1

Second half of October Sale on Irish store https://psprices.com/region-ie/discounts?platform=PS4&sort=date

going through them there what strikes u as bargain to play over the xmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

going through them there what strikes u as bargain to play over the xmas

best price I see is Dying light; the following 24.99, the rest ain't up to much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

sweetie wrote: »
    best price I see is Dying light; the following 24.99, the rest ain't up to much

+1 for Dying light. Cracking game and the Following DLC is great too. Other deals I can see are Shadow of Mordor GOTY for €18 and Transistor for €6 if you never got it for free with PS Plus

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭blaa85

I'm hoping the fallout season pass goes on discount, as the individual dlc has. I see it got a 33% discount on xbox yesterday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

PvZ 2 is cheap
    Resi Zero is worth €10 imho
    Tales from the Borderlands is great and worth €12
    This War is Mine the Little ones is great and definately worth the money too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

I preordered cod infinite warfare legacy edition yesterday in super valu for 69.99 , and it's 49.99 for normal version. You just give them your name and number.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

Jayisplay wrote: »
    I preordered cod infinite warfare legacy edition yesterday in super valu for 69.99 , and it's 49.99 for normal version. You just give them your name and number.

70 for the version including modern warfare?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Jayisplay wrote: »

€67 plus £2 shipping on thegamecollection.net for the legacy edition atm using the code 'spaceman'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭rob808

70 for the version including modern warfare?
    yup legacy edition includes modern warfare.

Hi

Ye 70 for the 2 games but be quick to pre order

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

I'll take that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,361 ✭✭✭tw0nk

Hi all, where is the best bricks and mortar place to buy PS4 camera and dual move controllers?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Anyone know what the best PS4 price is at the moment? Looking through various places at the moment. Need to find one for my nephew, ideally with Fifa 2017 and a 2nd controller.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭Lord Spence

Kiith wrote: »
    Anyone know what the best PS4 price is at the moment? Looking through various places at the moment. Need to find one for my nephew, ideally with Fifa 2017 and a 2nd controller.

300 in argos with free fifa and minecraft also looks to include battlefield 1 also, could trade in mine craft against a 2nd controller.
    http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/5718469/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CVideo+games%7C14419738/c_2/3%7C19780877%7CPS4%7C37328275/c_3/4%7Ccat_37328275%7CPS4+consoles%7C37328622.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,552 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Kiith wrote: »

Can you wait?

Might be more sales for the non slim when the Pro launches, can't see shops wanting to sit on stock of 3 different systems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Varik wrote: »
    Can you wait?

Might be more sales for the non slim when the Pro launches, can't see shops wanting to sit on stock of 3 different systems.

Most of those were shifted when the slim launched. I know I got a PS4 with FIFA 17, Ratchet and Clank, Lego Force Awakens and Force Awakens Blu Ray for about 190 from Argos a few weeks ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Zavvi have a warehouse sale on at the moment, got Fallout 4 for about €17.

They also have the new Deus Ex for around €40.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,801 ✭✭✭lertsnim

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057662408

Thread there about WRC 6 game on the Indonesian PSN for less than a tenner. Just finished downloading it there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

lertsnim wrote: »

Thread there about WRC 6 game on the Indonesian PSN for less than a tenner. Just finished downloading it there.

With the left over credit , I picked up Tricky towers as well .

Sweet op .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

lertsnim wrote: »

Superb share there. Got it last night. Thanks! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Lads,

Looking at the Halloween offers and quiet a few horror games that I haven't played or heard of. Other than bloodborne, until dawn and and a few of the bigger ones, which I have, are there any of the others like

Kholat, daylight, layers of fear, deadlight, etc. On the list that are worth picking up?

I like until dawn, dying light and that sort of thing.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Kenjataimu wrote: »

If they used that background with the 20th anniversary theme that had the safe room music and menu sound effects, then it would be epic. Wish there was a Gone Hone or Life is Strange theme.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement