Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

amadablam wrote: »
    Kholat, daylight, layers of fear, deadlight, etc. On the list that are worth picking up?

Honestly? None of the games you've listed are any good.

Kholat is a walking sim with horrible navigation stuff.
    Deadlight is a really frustrating sidescroller with a horrible feel to the controls.
    Layers of Fear is basically a 14 year olds 'scary' Unity game with a slightly bigger budget.
    Daylight is a completely unremarkable first person collectathon.

I play a lot of horror games :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Life is Strange theme.

I got one with the boxed limited edition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

lawlolawl wrote: »
    Honestly? None of the games you've listed are any good.

Kholat is a walking sim with horrible navigation stuff.
    Deadlight is a really frustrating sidescroller with a horrible feel to the controls.
    Layers of Fear is basically a 14 year olds 'scary' Unity game with a slightly bigger budget.
    Daylight is a completely unremarkable first person collectathon.

I play a lot of horror games :D

Good man yourself :D that's exactly what I wanted to hear. Wouldn't have heard of any of those games and they are on the Halloween list and I've a load of credit so thought about chancing a few but I am glad I didn't based on what you are saying.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

lawlolawl wrote: »
    I got one with the boxed limited edition.

Oh yeah forgot that. Have it too but never used it. Wish they had the main menu background and theme music.

Yeah, Halloween sale is a bit shyte. Until Dawn is the only one tempting me but I feel it would be better as a physical to trade in once done.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Redo91

Is €50 on Amazon the best deal around for Battlefield 1?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

amadablam wrote:
    Kholat, daylight, layers of fear, deadlight, etc. On the list that are worth picking up?

I like layers of fear. Creepy little game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,458 ✭✭✭RedXIV

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,221 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

RedXIV wrote: »
    What was this?
    A teenager for €10k. Why anyone would want one is beyond me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

RedXIV wrote: »
    What was this?

Just some dumb crap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

Good sale on Zavvi, dues ex steel book €40 and dying light the follwing think its €21 and lots more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,348 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Jayisplay wrote: »
    Good sale on Zavvi, dues ex steel book €40 and dying light the follwing think its €21 and lots more.

Are their delivery times still like waiting on a steam clipper to come in from the New World?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Are their delivery times still like waiting on a steam clipper to come in from the New World?

About a week is the norm from Zavvi I find.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

I ordered Fallout Friday night and had it yesterday.

€69 for CoD:IW Legacy Edition on CDKeys, €65.55 with 5% off code from FB. EU key so it will work with an Irish psn account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 874 ✭✭✭devildriver

The Witcher Wild Hunt (Collectors Edition) Strategy Guide
    800+ page Hardback Book

51c7Rwd6DmL.jpg

£5.83

http://amzn.to/2dKRvsp

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Sebastian Loeb Evo arrived in Tuesday with DPD, after ordering Saturday. No sign of Hannibal box set ordered later on Saturday though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Need for speed rivals is €8 and 10 as deal of the week on IE store , is it any good ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

Need for speed rivals is €8 and 10 as deal of the week on IE store , is it any good ?

It's decent enough for what it is, a good arcade racer. I'd pick it up at that price.

TGC selling Dying Light The Following enhanced edition (basically everything released for the game so far) for approx 20 euro. I never played the following dlc but great price for the lot.

http://www.thegamecollection.net/dying-light-the-following-enhanced-edition-ps4.html?utm_content=buffer61d6c&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Jayisplay

Is that delivery included.

Extra £2 for shipping. Ends up slightly cheaper on Base £16 plus €1.29 for shipping.

15 pounds without delivery so about 20 euro converted and including delivery.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Zero-Cool wrote:
    15 pounds without delivery so about 20 euro converted and including delivery.

Had £4 of points to spend on it!

I was sent a 50% The Elder Scrolls Online Gold Edition code from Sony if anyone wants it.

I was sent a 50% The Elder Scrolls Online Gold Edition code from Sony if anyone wants it.

I'm interested in that, how much is it after discount?

€30 I think. Want me to PM you the code?

€30 I think. Want me to PM you the code?

If its still going, that would be great!

Cheers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

I am tempted to ask for one of those codes,ESO is a game ive had my eye on for quite awhile but everytime i get close to buying it i remember my time in the beta and the reviews it gets basically say the same thing,that the game is underwhelming so i end up holding off.

That gold edition is not out long though and contains 4 dlc's so for €30 its about as good an entry price into the game as you can get.

Ill refrain from asking for the code for fear of someone who desperately wants it missing out.

EDIT: Not sure where its gone but was there not a post offering another one of those codes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

That was me Eoin.
    If Vic gets theirs from super_furry I'll PM you mine.

If super has used it or sent it elsewhere though I'll send mine to vic as a first come first offered stuff if that's ok?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement