Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,795 ✭✭✭sweetie

Just ordered the PS VR from Amazon Germany warehouse, 368 delivered to parcelmotel. They will apply the €50 off (€200 spend) deal when I message them. I had asked them in advance and they told me this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

sweetie wrote: »
    Just ordered the PS VR from Amazon Germany warehouse, 368 delivered to parcelmotel. They will apply the €50 off (€200 spend) deal when I message them. I had asked them in advance and they told me this.

Dont be so sure. One thing with amazon is that some chat reps do completely the different thing than other reps. They took €50 off it for me for an item before it despatched but the other rep wouldnt do it.

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭uprooted tradition

Coat22 wrote: »
    Expandable with an external drive or going in and replacing stuff?

By going in and replacing the disk but it is really easy to be fair. You lose everything off the current disk but the important stuff (save games) are easily backed up

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭uprooted tradition

Coat22 wrote: »
    Yeah - thought that myself about the 1TB bundles - that's why missing out on the FIFA one is so annoying.
    Might hang on to the end of the month and see if they change the bundles for that Ratchet and Crank bundle does look decent

I had many fun hours playing Ratchet and Clank myself. I would also say it is worth getting a bundle that includes an extra controller. You will constantly (especially in the early days) be charging one of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Amazon UK have £50 off orders from the Warehouse . i just got a Star wars ,500gb with lego and Blu-ray ,with slightly damaged box ,but sealed for €220 . There are other consoles on there as well .

I received this today . It worked out at €215 paying in GB£ . The box seal was opened , probably had to , to sell it as an " openbox item " but the contents where sealed. Just a dinged corner on the box . Great deal .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,685 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Check your email. Just got a 43% off code for Titanfall 2 from Sony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Must be completely bombing in sales. Meant to be good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭xECompanyx

No sign. Anyone else get one? Is it legit? You using it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Yeah got one too.

xECompanyx wrote: »
    No sign. Anyone else get one? Is it legit? You using it?

Its legit. You need to select that you want promotional emails on your psn account to receive offers like this.

Don't know if I'll use it or not the code expires on Wednesday. Not sure if it's transferable, but will put up a message if I'm not using it and pass it on. Game costs €39.99 with code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Carrollman

I'll gladly take it off you if it was transferable. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭xECompanyx

Its legit. You need to select that you want promotional emails on your psn account to receive offers like this.

Don't know if I'll use it or not the code expires on Wednesday. Not sure if it's transferable, but will put up a message if I'm not using it and pass it on. Game costs €39.99 with code.
    40 bucks with code?, ouch, will pass on that. Cheers..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭BelovedAunt

xECompanyx wrote: »
    40 bucks with code?, ouch, will pass on that. Cheers..

It's a brand new game :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

I didn't get a promo code :(

If anyone isn't using their's, could I have it?
    Must be completely bombing in sales. Meant to be good though.

It was released a week after battlefield 1 and a week before infinite warfare. Didn't really stand a chance at all.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Its already down to $30 in the states, cant be doing well sales wise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Wing126 wrote: »
    I didn't get a promo code :(

If anyone isn't using their's, could I have it?

It was released a week after battlefield 1 and a week before infinite warfare. Didn't really stand a chance at all.

You can have my one. I'll PM you now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    You can have my one. I'll PM you now

Thank you very much! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,329 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I thought I read something today where Respawn said they were committed to Titanfall no matter what EA did so could indicate a price drop.

I can see it coming down to €30 shortly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,900 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I have a code for discount on titanfall as well if anyone wants it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Where do I sign up for the emails?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Yeah me too, if anyone wants it let me know.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

ItsHoggie wrote: »

Notification preferences in your account profile, tick the box.

ItsHoggie wrote: »

https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/liquid/cam/account/notify/edit-settings!input.action?displayNavigation=false

That link should take you to the notification preferences once you've signed in. Just make sure the box for promotional emails is checked and click update settings.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 619 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

I have a physical copy already so my code is available for anyone who wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Stevo757

PlayStation 4 slim 500gb is £220 on amazon uk with infinite warfare (don't think mw2 is with it) €257

Stevo757 wrote: »
    PlayStation 4 slim 500gb is £220 on amazon uk with infinite warfare (don't think mw2 is with it) €257

No, MW remastered only comes in the 1tb bundle.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Carrollman

Can I get a code off anyone if they are not using it?

Never got the email. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I have a physical copy already so my code is available for anyone who wants it.

I can confirm that the code is transferable .

I just got the code from Arch and it is working for me.

Thanks again mate ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 684 ✭✭✭shawki

I have it ticked yes in my profile settings but have never received any promo email.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

shawki wrote: »
    I have it ticked yes in my profile settings but have never received any promo email.

Spam folder?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement