Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Pmobile wrote: »
    @Ivefoundgod do you have a link for those €205 deals?
    The price I found the regular pricing (Gamestop / Argos) is €299 for the Slim 500Gb.

Webuy will give you €159 cash for your console (meaning to upgrade to a PS4 slim that way you need €140 to add to that).
    Because there is a difference in Gamestops pricing chart, I assumed they were not adding the sales commission or doing some sales metric such as ringing up the trade in as 2 console sales or something.

ie.webuy.com/product.php?sku=SPS4500GB001

For me it's a minor upgrade worth €120 max, if anybody has info on similar offers around town/Dublin please post :-)

Don't have a link but if you go back a few pages on the PS4 Pro thread you'll see people got 195 for their 500gb PS4 against the Pro at launch. Maybe it only applies to the pro I'm not sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Yellowledbetter

I paid €205 for the Pro with my launch 500GB in GameStop on Wednesday,the bloke behind the counter said that offer will only run until the 22nd then the trade in value wouldnt be as good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

Does anyone know if there are cheaper options for buying a year of ps+ or is just buying it on the PlayStation store the best option?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Does anyone know if there are cheaper options for buying a year of ps+ or is just buying it on the PlayStation store the best option?

With psn + for Ireland you only have 2 ways of buying from a store for 50 euros or from psn for 50 euros.

It could be worth while waiting to whensday and seeing will they have a sale on it for black Friday?. As you might get it cheaper maybe 12 euros off or something small like that as they normally have it on sale once a year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

With psn + for Ireland you only have 2 ways of buying from a store for 50 euros or from psn for 50 euros.

It could be worth while waiting to whensday and seeing will they have a sale on it for black Friday?. As you might get it cheaper maybe 12 euros off or something small like that as they normally have it on sale once a year.

Grand thanks. I'll wait and see so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

Wheres the cheapest places to get physical copies of games?? I'm looking for battlefield ufc2 and maybe titanfall if I can get a good price on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

hefferboi wrote: »
    Wheres the cheapest places to get physical copies of games?? I'm looking for battlefield ufc2 and maybe titanfall if I can get a good price on it

Argos if you won't to buy from a retail store. Other then that Amazon are normally the best to buy from.

I would wait to Friday to pick up any games as there will be very good deals to have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

hefferboi wrote: »

Thegamecollection or simplygames if buying online or Argos for bricks and mortar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

CoD: Legacy edition is 60GBP on AmazonUK, the lowest I've seen it.

Im thinking about buying it but unsure as you need the actual disc to play Modern Warfare so I cant CEX it :mad:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Any generous souls have a spare Titanfall code??...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,685 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Im thinking about buying it but unsure as you need the actual disc to play Modern Warfare so I cant CEX it :mad:

£50 on simplygames for it atm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,255 ✭✭✭mightybashful

Showing as 50 on Amazon now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,685 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Any generous souls have a spare Titanfall code??...

Cant send pm your box is full.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 889 ✭✭✭morritty

PM me if anyone wants a TF2 code

EDIT: Now gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭deadanonymau5

£50 on simplygames for it atm.
    Showing as 50 on Amazon now

Oops, meant to say E60 (50gbp)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Cant send pm your box is full.

Emptied now - Thanks :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 161 ✭✭OCEANIC FIZZY POP NINE

mik_da_man wrote: »
    Emptied now - Thanks :)

How do you fill an inbox on here???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

More than likely Titanfall 2 will be 40euro or less on Black Friday so I wouldn't rush with using those codes... Think there was a rumour that it will be 25£ from Amazon or somewhere , I imagine Argos will have it on sale for 40euro or less anyways ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

How do you fill an inbox on here???

What? You're not in his "Daily Dick Pic" group?.... you're missing out sir.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

Seen somewhere on PushSquare.com earlier that Titanfall 2 would be reduced to £20 in HMV this Friday, not sure if it's in store only though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

HMV still have stores?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Seen somewhere on PushSquare.com earlier that Titanfall 2 would be reduced to £20 in HMV this Friday, not sure if it's in store only though.

I read they manufactures zillions of physical copies and it didnt sell anywhere near what they expected so id believe that price. Amazon should price match too.

ItsHoggie wrote: »

It's instore only
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/titanfall-2-19-99-black-friday-for-ps4-xbox-one-instore-hmv-2551902
    Sneak preview of sale
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/upcoming-titanfall-2-xbox-one-ps4-24-99-black-friday-sneak-preview-hmv-2550288

Looks like HMV don't sell games online anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭johnf26

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Pmobile

I paid €205 for the Pro with my launch 500GB in GameStop on Wednesday,the bloke behind the counter said that offer will only run until the 22nd then the trade in value wouldnt be as good

Thanks Yellowledbetter, Im still waiting for customer service to reply to my issue about their advertised trade in pricing, just posting to confirm the staff member did say the 22nd was the cutoff point (today), I know its late posting but somebody might be thinking of trading in with them today.

Annoyed with Gamestops zendesk customer service not replying since (2 business days), tickets still open. Don't feel confident they would support that deal after today (even with a ticket) :mad:

Black Friday sale live on US and Canadian PSN stores

We're due a flash sale this weekend so probably better off waiting until Friday before buying anything

https://psprices.com/region-us/discounts?platform=PS4&sort=date&page=1
    Also code for 10% off your purchase
    10PercentoffPSNStore.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Shadow of Mordor GOTY and Tales from Borderland complete season for about $10 with the discount. Good deal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

I have €50 ps credit... any recommendations for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭MilesMorales1

'Early Access' to Gamestop's black friday deals.

15182545_618713728311695_1549003260_o.png?oh=79de0d557e9f63c448ab55f08e4c6e6c&oe=5837688F

15146887_618713738311694_1742822860_o.png?oh=5605cefb7d0c69872ab571854b61ebb4&oe=583744C8

• Advertisement

I have €50 ps credit... any recommendations for it?

Wait until tomorrow as Black Friday sale starts tomorrow on Irish store.

Actually sale starts Thursday

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement