Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Playstation Bargains

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Any decent controller prices anywhere? Amazon the best with 37.99 at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭HairySalmon

Wonder if €40 is the best BF1 will come down by?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭rizzee

Got my text from Argos saying my 1tb slim bundle is ready to collect in the morning. Good job.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭van_beano

Dishonored 2 has dropped in price on Amazon from £40 this morning to £32.99 this afternoon and currently at £29.99, so around €36 or so.

Loved the first game, some price drop for a new game, don't think I'll jump yet at that price, way too many games in my backlog yet, it'll be cheaper again when the time comes around. Just posting in case someone's interested, it's €42.99 in Argos and €39.99 in Smyths.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,097 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Watch dogs 2 £32.99 (€38.91)and gold edition £49.99(€58.96) on Amazon U.K.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I've reserved my Pro in Argos tonight , just in case I fall asleep at a critical time :) . I'll still get any games etc that will be on offer with it tomorrow .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

Hopefully there'll be a few good Brack Friday Bundurus around tomorrow.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

I've reserved my Pro in Argos tonight , just in case I fall asleep at a critical time :) . I'll still get any games etc that will be on offer with it tomorrow .

Not unless they make a complete new catalogue number for the offers like some on HUKD are saying argos are doing for big black friday deals.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Tinie wrote: »
    Not unless they make a complete new catalogue number for the offers like some on HUKD are saying argos are doing for big black friday deals.

It's just a safety net , and last year they just added the seperate cat numbers for games to the bundle that had to be reserved separate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

So I took a good inch dust off my ps4 amd decided to see black Friday deals. I have to admit some tasty stuff there, but at the same time I check argos as I am still old fashioned when it comes to console games.
    So wow, some deals in argos. I am working my tits off, payed off 14 months early personal loan, saving for my new car and don't buy myself anything. Pure jew mode. Time to relax a bit and spoil myself.
    Dark souls 3 24eu
    X com 2 30eu

Now cooking dinner before misses comes back home and just stated dark souls 3. Big grin on my face. :D

My wife makes me turn of the console after four hours anymore :(
    I havent been able to sit back and just play with a grin on my face :(:(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 613 ✭✭✭Kal El

hefferboi wrote: »
    Have 50 euro in my account. I'm thinking titanfall 2 for 40 on psn or fallout 4 and UFC 2. What to do?

I liked UFC, its not something you will play all the time, but good fun to play every now and then

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Have to say titanfall 2 is a great game got it for 39.99 when the discount codes were out last week. One of the best multilayers I've played in a while with a team it could be class

Does anyone want to buy my copy of Uncharted 4, Driveclub and/or the Last of Us that I'm getting with my bundle tomorrow? Want to pick up a 2nd controller for other games I already bought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,541 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Wish Argos had there sales up already, I won't be able to sleep without checking them out before the morning :(

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Rdwrer

Wish Argos had there sales up already, I won't be able to sleep without checking them out before the morning :(

Likewise. Do you think they will go up at midnight, or sometime in the morning?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Yeah the main thing I'm looking for is an Xbox Elite Controller and maybe a good deal on Uncharted 4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

rizzee wrote: »
    Does anyone want to buy my copy of Uncharted 4, Driveclub and/or the Last of Us that I'm getting with my bundle tomorrow? Want to pick up a 2nd controller for other games I already bought.

How much would you be looking for?

Likewise. Do you think they will go up at midnight, or sometime in the morning?

I waited for the VR to show think it came at about 5am maybe before that though... So maybe the deals go live in the early hours or the morning ...

Don't think the VR went up at midnight anyways I'm pretty sure I was up at that time haha...

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Rdwrer

I waited for the VR to show think it came at about 5am maybe before that though... So maybe the deals go live in the early hours or the morning ...

Don't think the VR went up at midnight anyways I'm pretty sure I was up at that time haha...

Thanks. It's five to midnight now. May as well wait up :)

Argos is keeping me up there updating everything now

• Advertisement

How much would you be looking for?

35 for the 3?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Christy Browne

35 for the 3?

I'll PM you ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

35 for the 3?

Talk about undervalued:eek:

Tinie wrote: »
    Talk about undervalued:eek:

It's a bargain thread is it not? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Danick

Guys there is a great deal on tesco direct.com - ps4 slim 500, Fifa 17 and Uncharted 4 for 199 sterling but when I enter my parcel motel address it won't deliver to it - it says click and collect only - any help greatly appreciated - thanks.

Argos have changed prices of some games, I can't imagine this being the end of the price changes though?

Think I saw Doom and Lego Star Wars Force Unleashed for like 18euro...

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Bennybeau

Danick wrote: »
    Guys there is a great deal on tesco direct.com - ps4 slim 500, Fifa 17 and Uncharted 4 for 199 sterling but when I enter my parcel motel address it won't deliver to it - it says click and collect only - any help greatly appreciated - thanks.

Same deal on Amazon

Argos are 249 for uncharted and PS4 no FIFA

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Bennybeau wrote: »
    Same deal on Amazon

Argos are 249 for uncharted and PS4 no FIFA

Fifa Is free with that deal on Argos

• Registered Users Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭quinnd6

Is there anywhere selling Infinite Warfare standard edition for less than 40 euros?
    Any better deals popping up anywhere?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

P678NSj.jpg

but the reservation email says nothing about fifa. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement